Indoor Elle's Experiments

Yeah it was that one. Still don't know what fluxed means LOL!

@HemiSync is scrogging his mother plant hat he's had loads of clones off. I'm going to follow his example with this one, it should be a giggle to try and flower her out!

I think fluxed is another word for mainlined mate.

If you have spare clones I'd say it's a good way to learn. That way it's not the end of the world if it goes tits up LOL!
Clones, I can always make me some more clones. Mommas have not started flowering yet. :smoking:

So I keep getting a whiff of weed when I'm out in the garden. Needless to say, paranoia kicked in as both sets of ducting are aimed out of my window...

I had to move the White Widow in the home made hydro thing out of the tent. I forgot... I'm slightly allergic to it. I had scratches on my arms that looked like I'm a junkie. And... I had a home delivery partway through, so had to shout at hubby to go to the door because I stunk of weed LOL.

We'll see if what I've done has fixed it. If not, it's not us. And that means someone else very nearby ISN'T using a filter!

@Eclectic Elle please forgive me for butting in........and IDK if this is relevant, but fluxing is a term used in soldering metal that means coating the two metals to be joined with a compound that both cleans and promotes a solid join. Could there be something similar used in plant grafting? Good luck with your continuing experiments, EE!

Last edited:
@Eclectic Elle please forgive me for butting in........and IDK if this is relevant, but fluxing is a term used in soldering metal that means coating the two metals to be joined with a compound that both cleans and promotes a solid join. Could there be something similar used in plant grafting? Good luck with your continuing experiments, EE!
You're very welcome to butt in! Soldering's the only capacity in which I'd heard of fluxing, as well. You may well be onto something there - some kind of plant glue, or beneficial gel perhaps?

Thanks for the good wishes!

@Eclectic Elle Check this out.........apparently fluxing in canna cultivation refers to a combination of topping and LST...........

Yes that's the video that originally inspired me! @bushmasterar15 found it again for me last week and posted a link. The trouble is, I can't watch it again because hubby grumbles at me...