Indoor Elle's Experiments

Very cool grafting experiment @Eclectic Elle I think I also seen the same youtube video was very interesting seeing the one mother plant with all the different strains around the plant to be able to get clones from.
Thanks bushy! Next time I definitely need her shorter before topping, so I'll have to make sure she's much closer to the light. :thumbsup:

Very cool. Did you see the one where the guy mainlined a plant and then grafted on loads of different strains? Amazing stuff.

They should definitely stay as individual strain branches as such.

Top work mate.

Very cool. Did you see the one where the guy mainlined a plant and then grafted on loads of different strains? Amazing stuff.

They should definitely stay as individual strain branches as such.

Top work mate.
Thanks man. Yeah it's probably that one that inspired me - fourteen strains, wasn't it?

Yeah it was that one. Still don't know what fluxed means LOL!

@HemiSync is scrogging his mother plant hat he's had loads of clones off. I'm going to follow his example with this one, it should be a giggle to try and flower her out!
First SCROG and always learning, so might not be the right time to start grafting different strains onto the SCROG. Although, I like the idea and am definitely going to think on that one. While I still have some clones sitting around, I’m tempted to graft one onto another just for practice.

First SCROG and always learning, so might not be the right time to start grafting different strains onto the SCROG. Although, I like the idea and am definitely going to think on that one. While I still have some clones sitting around, I’m tempted to graft one onto another just for practice.
If you have spare clones I'd say it's a good way to learn. That way it's not the end of the world if it goes tits up LOL!