Indoor Elle's Experiments

Not many amps tho Geez. Chance of death is fairly low!

Elle’s mains supply is more dangerous (apparently). Lighting is for wussies. [emoji162][emoji48]
Oh well if chance of death is fairly low dare you to do it standing in a bucket of water [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Naah.. I’d do what the geez does and get a foreign dude to do it! [emoji849]
Have you seen the hs paper work when there's an accident would rather get the shock than fill that shit in that's why I've stopped trying to run over chemists to much paper work [emoji16]

Jaysus be careful Elle - sometimes the sparky god is not quite so forgiving.

Says Mr. do-it-live.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

:crying::crying::crying:

Oh well if chance of death is fairly low dare you to do it standing in a bucket of water [emoji16]

Not too funny. I knew a guy who decided to end it all. He went behind the high voltage switchgear and poured a bucket of water on the deck. Then he took off his shoes a leaned in to fall across the bus bars. He literally exploded. I felt sorry for the guys that had to clean up the mess.

Not too funny. I knew a guy who decided to end it all. He went behind the high voltage switchgear and poured a bucket of water on the deck. Then he took off his shoes a leaned in to fall across the bus bars. He literally exploded. I felt sorry for the guys that had to clean up the mess.
Ok how about licking a plug socket or doing the ironing in the bath [emoji16]

What a way to go! It’d take a few minutes. Surely a massive heroin overdose would be best?

I know a dude who worked as a train mechanic. He’s got all kinds of stories of scraping human flesh -or meat, as he called it- off the trains.

Ok how about licking a plug socket or doing the ironing in the bath [emoji16]

Good luck with that. Well other than my wife - do people still do ironing?
:crying:

What a way to go! It’d take a few minutes. Surely a massive heroin overdose would be best?

I know a dude who worked as a train mechanic. He’s got all kinds of stories of scraping human flesh -or meat, as he called it- off the trains.

I been zapped a few times - it fricken hurts. Would have to agree on the heroin overdose though, but I'm not ready to try it yet.:biggrin:

Imagine if your mate worked on the trains in India - I'm thinking they would full time meat scrapers:sad: