Indoor Elle's Experiments

IMAG1219.jpg

OK so Experiment 1a is tootling along nicely, and Experiment 2 is just starting in the small tent - root restricted photos. No idea what they are, they're from a Sweet Seeds mixed pack, and some got culled along the way.

I got a nice shock from my light where I accidentally touched the choc block connecting my driver to the mains wire, had to sit down for a bit :crying:silly sod! The tent's 140cm, I'm 155cm and I was moving the fan by feel rather than looking. Lesson learned!

So nobody over here pointed out that my Purple Orange CBD was a photo. Either none of you knew, or you wanted to see how long it would take me to twig. She's been ejected from the big tent and the Night Queen will have to wait her turn.

Pics later!

OK so Experiment 1a is tootling along nicely, and Experiment 2 is just starting in the small tent - root restricted photos. No idea what they are, they're from a Sweet Seeds mixed pack, and some got culled along the way.

I got a nice shock from my light where I accidentally touched the choc block connecting my driver to the mains wire, had to sit down for a bit :crying:silly sod! The tent's 140cm, I'm 155cm and I was moving the fan by feel rather than looking. Lesson learned!

So nobody over here pointed out that my Purple Orange CBD was a photo. Either none of you knew, or you wanted to see how long it would take me to twig. She's been ejected from the big tent and the Night Queen will have to wait her turn.

Pics later!

Fookinell Elle! Put some tape around the connector block!

(It should be in a junction box but hey... )[emoji41]