Indoor Elle's Experiments

Your two ltr bottles are looking great ,,,,
I killed my coco ones all ready :shrug: the hairyman 2000 airpowered grow station lost its air :rofl:

Still got 4 left in soil :thumbsup:
unlucky dude.....come on the "hairy 4!":crying:

WTF is happening in the bottle sis???....never seen this before:bow:
It's a secret that'll keep a bit longer until I know it's successful, but it's not an auto project. I'll take guesses from the floor though!

I killed my coco ones all ready :shrug: the hairyman 2000 airpowered grow station lost its air :rofl:

Sorry to hear that man, good luck to the soil ones!

Unlucky hairyman, was it over nuts.
I always mix coco/soil for seedlings so I dint have give nuts for 2 weeks.
:pass::bighug:

It's a secret that'll keep a bit longer until I know it's successful, but it's not an auto project. I'll take guesses from the floor though!

Sorry to hear that man, good luck to the soil ones!
oooooh intrigue.:bow:........I'm hooked haha:crying:

Unlucky hairyman, was it over nuts.
I always mix coco/soil for seedlings so I dint have give nuts for 2 weeks.
:pass::bighug:

Possibly,,, I aint run coco before and I had it so that they would bottom feed with airated nutes in a sorta half dwc ,,,then me pump broke :woohoo1:so I filled in the space with a soil mix as I had no more coco ,,, just a fck up all around really :woohoo1: won't be my first ,, won't be my last :haha:

:smoking:

Possibly,,, I aint run coco before and I had it so that they would bottom feed with airated nutes in a sorta half dwc ,,,then me pump broke :woohoo1:so I filled in the space with a soil mix as I had no more coco ,,, just a fck up all around really :woohoo1: won't be my first ,, won't be my last :haha:

:smoking:
its a broad learning curve to surf mate.:toke:.....we live and learn buddy:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Your a bugger for taking over other people's threads :biggrin:

Yep live and learn pal :d5:

I bet you can't guess how many plants I got going in my 4x2 tent :smoking:
just tryin to keep the flow flowin bro....eeerrrrr 26? at a guess dude:d5: