Indoor Elle's Experiments

What a way to go! It’d take a few minutes. Surely a massive heroin overdose would be best?

I know a dude who worked as a train mechanic. He’s got all kinds of stories of scraping human flesh -or meat, as he called it- off the trains.
I worked on Eurostar ( till they piss tested me). I saw a guy walking along the live rail once! They said on the track safety course that there'd been a few deaths from pissing on the overhead lines from people on bridges. 33kv straight down the japs eye. [emoji102][emoji95]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I worked on Eurostar ( till they piss tested me). I saw a guy walking along the live rail once! They said on the track safety course that there'd been a few deaths from pissing on the overhead lines from people on bridges. 33kv straight down the japs eye. [emoji102][emoji95]

Just crossed my legs when i read that [emoji30][emoji26][emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hey you guys are funny.
I got to tell you a little Joke we did when we were kids there was three of us it was like when first started getting high we were like 15 and we're at the farm and it had electric fence around there of course you know we were boys and there's got to be a dare coming on and we're High LOL you can imagine what that dare was...
Piss on that electric fence
[emoji298] weed killer[emoji298] horse fence[emoji298]
The kind of fence it'll make you stand up to attention whether you want to or not.
So I could see the little flashing light from the electric fencer box and my other buddy could see the light too.... but the one guy that wasn't paying attention to the light...and... I'll have you know when we all pissed on that fence who got zapped [emoji463][emoji298]LOL

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

I worked with a guy from Norfolk, he did his apprenticeship with a company that did work on sandringham estate ( the queen owns it). He told a brilliant story about putting up a cattle fence one wet winter, They managed to liven up the earth rod and he said the ground was so wet the cows were dancing about where they were getting a tickle off the ground. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I worked with a guy from Norfolk, he did his apprenticeship with a company that did work on sandringham estate ( the queen owns it). He told a brilliant story about putting up a cattle fence one wet winter, They managed to liven up the earth rod and he said the ground was so wet the cows were dancing about where they were getting a tickle off the ground. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Mmmmm... milkshake.

My dad was a sparky. When I was a kid he gave me two crocodile clips to hold which were connected to a box with a handle to wind to produce electricity, a bit like a Van der Graaf generator I guess. So he starts off slowly and I'm fine with it, then the current starts getting stronger and stronger, and I'm starting to grizzle a bit but I can't let go LMAO! My mum gave him a massive bollocking for that. I was... maybe 10?

My only other bad shock was from a car battery because our car was burning out fuses every time we started it, so we were just putting a piece of fuse wire in each time to get it going. I did it once and had the ignition on - the fuse wire burnt into my fingertips and the shock went right up my arm.

So three times in total, and I'm still here! :cheers:

My dad was a sparky. When I was a kid he gave me two crocodile clips to hold which were connected to a box with a handle to wind to produce electricity, a bit like a Van der Graaf generator I guess. So he starts off slowly and I'm fine with it, then the current starts getting stronger and stronger, and I'm starting to grizzle a bit but I can't let go LMAO! My mum gave him a massive bollocking for that. I was... maybe 10?

My only other bad shock was from a car battery because our car was burning out fuses every time we started it, so we were just putting a piece of fuse wire in each time to get it going. I did it once and had the ignition on - the fuse wire burnt into my fingertips and the shock went right up my arm.

So three times in total, and I'm still here! :cheers:
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Your dad meggered you!

That device is an earth loop impedance tester.

Commonly known as a megger.

They discharge massive voltage! Did your dad want a boy? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Your dad meggered you!

That device is an earth loop impedance tester.

Commonly known as a megger.

They discharge massive voltage! Did your dad want a boy? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LOL Did your dad want a boy :crying::crying:What thing to say.
:yellowcard:

I've taken some big shocks. The worst are as follows: 3 phase welder,120amps, managed to stab myself with the welding rod whilst holding the frame that was earthed, fortunately the same arm so a short path to earth.
Dead short across 2 phases through 1 finger.
An anti static discharge system on an industrial bed sheet ironing machine. Massive voltage straight across the aris.
And finally, a capacitor discharge ignition system on a motor bike ,huge voltage, from one arm to the other ( apparently the worst as it can pass through the heart).

And that is why I work(ed) in the safe world of combustible gas.