Indoor El Cheapo Grow

My low end mars 600w are putting in work until I can get my 12 cob light up, I'm not disappointed at all. Over a qp on 1 plant under 1 solo light
I have used cheap lights since day one 2014. They work they just are not as efficient and cost a bit more to run. I really like the go grow we sponsor I have ones very similar if not the same they grow MONSTER plants IMO. Miracle grow has bad rap I used it for over twenty years 20-20-20 Al purpose through veg and 15-30-15 in bloom we added blood and bone meal in the pro mix HP when making up our beds. We would grow 12 to 15 foot monsters on a hot day we would take a five gallon bucket and just throw a little measuring cup heaping full and use five gallons per plant it was quite the chore with 300 to 500 plants but man did it work. We would also give one hit of Shultz 10-60-10 in bloom. We would get quarter pound tops. Those were the days. Youy man are doing a very impressive job and for people on a very tight income with bills coming out your wazoo this is a good way to get MEDS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have used cheap lights since day one 2014. They work they just are not as efficient and cost a bit more to run. I really like the go grow we sponsor I have ones very similar if not the same they grow MONSTER plants IMO. Miracle grow has bad rap I used it for over twenty years 20-20-20 Al purpose through veg and 15-30-15 in bloom we added blood and bone meal in the pro mix HP when making up our beds. We would grow 12 to 15 foot monsters on a hot day we would take a five gallon bucket and just throw a little measuring cup heaping full and use five gallons per plant it was quite the chore with 300 to 500 plants but man did it work. We would also give one hit of Shultz 10-60-10 in bloom. We would get quarter pound tops. Those were the days. Youy man are doing a very impressive job and for people on a very tight income with bills coming out your wazoo this is a good way to get MEDS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Thanks F.N I appreciate you checking out my grow !

Thanks for the seller info man! I agree with all previous posts, doesnt matter how low end or cheap your grow is your rocking that shit out lol miracle grow has a bad rap from a name standpoint everyone is afraid to use the products but as many have stated if you look back at who owns who you would be surprised at the big expensive names you see in the list of people who are sister company's to miracle grow.

Amen brother. You should open a church lol :pass:

Thanks for the seller info man! I agree with all previous posts, doesnt matter how low end or cheap your grow is your rocking that shit out lol miracle grow has a bad rap from a name standpoint everyone is afraid to use the products but as many have stated if you look back at who owns who you would be surprised at the big expensive names you see in the list of people who are sister company's to miracle grow.
I know the pure evil Monsanto's is. They bought General Hydroponics and organics which I will not use and I personally will not use miracle grow due to that but if you cannot afford anything else and need meds you have to do what you have to do. When I used MG we did not have the internet little alone did we know who monsanto's was. That pre internet we got everything from the newspapers that are probably owned by a company that owned monsanto's for all I know I hate them as a company and what they are capable of. Pitting hard working farmers against each other buying nutrient companies. Then there is round up that is one nasty chemical. Another cheap granular nutrient company in Canada is plant prod they make just as good and the same price as M.G. they have been around for as long as I can remember. If you can afford a nutrient line like green planet or gold label please do. This is only if you are desperate and you need to eat and feed plants would I use M.G.

The final dry weight for MBAP 3 was 91 g dry guys. The mbap that's been jarred for weeks doesn't have a really good smell like I really like. It almost smells like my really old Aunt when i was a kid. She really reeked God bless her soul. The smokes great though, so I just suppress the distant memories of stinky old Aunt Helen and roll up. The skywalker is an entirely different story though. It such a great high and so super frosty. The smell is just sweet and fantastic. It's like a glittery hunk of psychedelic cotton candy. I swear I want to lick it lmao

Can anyone tell me how I can recover this profile (MrGermaine23 )? I've had to create this new one instead

The final dry weight for MBAP 3 was 91 g dry guys. The mbap that's been jarred for weeks doesn't have a really good smell like I really like. It almost smells like my really old Aunt when i was a kid. She really reeked God bless her soul. The smokes great though, so I just suppress the distant memories of stinky old Aunt Helen and roll up. The skywalker is an entirely different story though. It such a great high and so super frosty. The smell is just sweet and fantastic. It's like a glittery hunk of psychedelic cotton candy. I swear I want to lick it lmao
A spec bloody tacular grow. Definitely goes to show that the job can be done without a heck of a lot of money. I am curious though, is the MG option a lot cheaper than MegaCrop? If you just stuck with the base MC nutes, the costs are not that high. Not sitting on the local hardware store shelf, but that is hardly a huge problem.

Anyway, a very fine harvest indeed. Kind of reminds me of the saying that it is a poor craftsman who blames his tools... :mrgreen:

Thanks for putting the grow diary together. :worship::pighug:

Back