Outdoor DV's Guerrilla Prep 2015

Have you tried copper tape against slugs, know a couple of guys who says it mostly works in their garden and around pots. Just ordered a couple of rolls of the serrated type, and plan to stick it around some cut off pot tops that will shield the stems of the Frisian Ducks and some other non-weedy prized plants this season. Hard hit by slugs and snail here last year, little morons munch on freakin almost everything you prize until it is stripped to the stems and leave all unkruid (Dutch for weeds you don't want) alone, dammit!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...field-keywords=slug+tape&rh=i:aps,k:slug+tape

Copper Slug and Snail Tape 5m

Hey Darth, I have heard this copper tape works well for slugs too. You can make a collar out of it and put it around the base of your plants on the ground too. This is my first season up where I live, i used to live down south where it's too cold, yes I will be trying a greenhouse grow over winter.

For any folks living in the UK wanting copper tape , head to the poundshop . They do some other stuff that comes in handy for GG . Good luck with your adventure DV , I love me a bit of GG so will be back to see how you get on :smoke:

A really effective choice in the slug battle ( and in the rain forest of bc we got titans) i recommend going to the grocery store and getting copper pot scrubbies. Un roll them an ya got a couple feet of copper netting tube. Cut to4 inch sections and use those as collars for seedlings. I like to cut a 2 l bottle to make a cloche type thing an put the copper sleeve over it. Like antislug chainmail.

As for watering depnds on climate. .i rarly have to water but i still recommend taking care. Foliar feeding is good but ya gotsta feed da soil!

To combat the slugs on my guerrilla grow last year, I put down a circle of overlapping pennies about 4'' from the stems. It worked a charm (no loss to slugs) - and literally cost me 50 cents to do my garden.

I soaked them in a salt solution for a few days first, to dull them down - as anything shiny in my neck of the woods (like copper tape) is taken away by the Ravens pretty damn quick!

I was wondering what I'd do with that jar of pennies now that they've been discontinued - now they have a mission!

Mr.ganjamoto. good evening.

Alisia is so pretty, look at her eyes!
Maybe i would have a chance if you put in a good word for me. :KISS:

God damn snow drifts... This is one of those years I thank God I fled southern Ontario :)

-33 C today here bud, I'm moving to BC, shoot me a pm of your real estate agent opi

Hey Darth, I have heard this copper tape works well for slugs too. You can make a collar out of it and put it around the base of your plants on the ground too. This is my first season up where I live, i used to live down south where it's too cold, yes I will be trying a greenhouse grow over winter.

Hey Vas, yup I'll use copper, just not that tape, I can get spare wire for free from a buddy, should work just the same I'm hoping

For any folks living in the UK wanting copper tape , head to the poundshop . They do some other stuff that comes in handy for GG . Good luck with your adventure DV , I love me a bit of GG so will be back to see how you get on :smoke:

Cheers Africa, I'll try n keep her interesting, running a wide variety of strains so it'll be a challenge but I'm down for it lol

A really effective choice in the slug battle ( and in the rain forest of bc we got titans) i recommend going to the grocery store and getting copper pot scrubbies. Un roll them an ya got a couple feet of copper netting tube. Cut to4 inch sections and use those as collars for seedlings. I like to cut a 2 l bottle to make a cloche type thing an put the copper sleeve over it. Like antislug chainmail.

As for watering depnds on climate. .i rarly have to water but i still recommend taking care. Foliar feeding is good but ya gotsta feed da soil!

I here ya guerrilla, I'm counting on the wicking action from the swamp and we get rain steady but I'll water as need be, pretty sure there's a water source not far away tucked deep in the bush

To combat the slugs on my guerrilla grow last year, I put down a circle of overlapping pennies about 4'' from the stems. It worked a charm (no loss to slugs) - and literally cost me 50 cents to do my garden.

I soaked them in a salt solution for a few days first, to dull them down - as anything shiny in my neck of the woods (like copper tape) is taken away by the Ravens pretty damn quick!

I was wondering what I'd do with that jar of pennies now that they've been discontinued - now they have a mission!

Cheers misty guerrilla, I dropped my whole lot of pennies in the coin counter at the bank, shoulda saved em! Doesn't get cheaper than that

Mr.ganjamoto. good evening.

Alisia is so pretty, look at her eyes!
Maybe i would have a chance if you put in a good word for me. :KISS:

Salutations growbeast, when referring to the KING in the wrong thread, that makes Darth Vapour very unhappy and causes him to write in third person

Just playin, I gotta go check out this Alisia chick

Thanks for all the slug tips guys, really appreciate the input. How do you guys combat mould? This year I want to try as many preventative measures as possible. Main thing is to keep the plants as healthy as possible from what I hear. I'll also keep a closer eye and remove any and all dead foliage or shit that gets blown onto the buds from wind. Like I think I mentioned earlier, I lost almost 80% of my auto buds to mold but the photos did decent. I think it had more to do with the nutrients and general health of my autos.

:peace:

Hold On WTF!!! LOL im so sorry man lmao oooo kids weed is bad, don't listen to these ppl lol my apologies man

EDIT: What's funny is mr ganja "liked" it. Lol

One part butter milk 9 parts water spray as a preventive measure

Buttermilk...... Is that better, longer lasting, than say a Neem oil based connoction?

Not sure....the butter milk has an enzyme that prevents mold growth. I just add it to my foliar spray. That and a tble spoon of seaweed emulsion. If ya got mold going on spray infected area with iso. Then cut it out.

Back