Outdoor DV's Guerrilla Prep 2015

UG7cZBY.jpg

Went to check one of my sites at sunset today, got a blurry shot of some deer before they ran off. I'll be heading out at sunrise to haul some more coco and promix hp.

I'll prep my plots once the ground thaws out.

I'll post a lil review of the headlight and shovel once I've used them a bit.

hey, im thinking of doing a little gorilla mission this year, any strain suggestions for big tasty yeilds?
thinking of frisian dew auto and dinafem amnesia xxl?!?!

Come on darth ya can get closer than that. The trick is to not look at them
jBy4D01.jpg

GG ak47 is a good choice fer gorillas. ..ironic! ?

hey, im thinking of doing a little gorilla mission this year, any strain suggestions for big tasty yeilds?
thinking of frisian dew auto and dinafem amnesia xxl?!?!

Hey mang, those strains sound good. What lat are you growing at? highrise genetics, hybrids from hell will all do great for photos. I didn't have much success with autos last year, all molded up on me.

Come on darth ya can get closer than that. The trick is to not look at them
jBy4D01.jpg

GG ak47 is a good choice fer gorillas. ..ironic! ?

I'll head out this eve and try that out lol they were down wind and picked me up from 100+ feet away. As long as I keep those buggers out my plants it should be a great spot. Wish I didn't break my telephoto lens on my nikon

I came across a buck i got so close to it i said excuse me..bro deer jumped about 4 feet shit while in the air an ran ....lol....like to play tag with my bros.
a fence of monofiliment lines will stopem an freak em out.
do a line at 3f 2f and three parallel at 1f...they no likey feels like a trap or whatever but ive watched them at it...confused the fuk out of them.lol

Exactly what I was thinking, I've got reels of fishing line laying around. Once they start to flower I don't think they are too interested. Maybe a nibble or two on a bud but the most dangerous time is when the plants are young and in veg. I'll blast some plantskydd on the plants too. It's organic and also acts as a foliar spray.

Lol I'm picturing you playing tag with deer, just watch out for that mountain lion n beers. We don't have either of those out here, just mad bugs. Might grab a mosquito hat lol

Tag with coyote ain't bad fun either...but cougar an bear tag way to hard! Been bit by sqeeters so much i don't even react anymore. ..bug mask is good to hid yer face in garden.

Last edited:
From a gardening forum.

"Shrimp shell meal or crab shell meals, when composted are incredibly rich in so many trace minerals it can boggle the mind. They have to be used sparingly on occasion in order to maintain a balance of certain mineral nutrients like phosphorus and calcium. One of the truly amazing things about these meals from crustacean shells is the wealth of enzymes and plant growth stimulating compounds including chitinase. Chitinase will literally keep bugs, both chewing and sucking from ever infesting your plants. The primary function of chitinase is the breakdown of chitin, which is what all insect pests are made of. They take in the enzymes from walking on plants and the chitinase goes to work basically digesting the insects.

This was proven in studies done by Los Angeles area gardeners in conjunction with the University of California at Riverside on a whitefly species that was out of control here in southern California a few years back. The whitefly was the Giant Mexican Whitefly (Aleurodicus dugesii). Infestations were reduced with mild chitinase containing organics like worm castings and were wiped out with materials containing higher levels of this enzyme like crab shell and shrimp shell meal."

Pretty sweet s#it.

Nature will always have an answer if you look for it :peace:

Hey mang, those strains sound good. What lat are you growing at? highrise genetics, hybrids from hell will all do great for photos. I didn't have much success with autos last year, all molded up on me.

52 mane

Snow is mostly gone here. I went for a night mission with my new headlight into the marsh. The green LED lit up the brush around me.

The surface of the soil was damp where I'll be planting, lots of decomposing old growth nearby which should be useful in my soil mix. Once the frost is completely out of the ground I'll harvest some local microbes from a few locations and mix native soil in with the coco. Forgot my camera on the trek, I'll take some shots this weekend.

Back