Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! LOOKING GREAT BRIAIN!!! :Sharing One:

Hey Briain...Why did TD#2 come out so much smaller than TD#1?

I messed up man i tried to train her to late and did some massive damage to her main stem which caused her to stun and loose out on a lot of vital growing time. Thanks for the comments dude.

- - - Updated - - -

So just the smaller Auto White Widow has been harvested and dried over the last few days. She came in at a surprising 86 grams, i really didnt think i would pull that from such a tiny plant but her buds were very fat and solid as a rock. She is now sitting in the jar at RH61-62%, some pictures of some the dried buds.....

5e25SJHl.jpg

9gjUWrRl.jpg

9k3mhKql.jpg

4R6sEiql.jpg

kWADf2xl.jpg

0WjdPILl.jpg

i1SNEEnl.jpg

M6I9W1ol.jpg

So, so nice....great looking bud and a GREAT yield! Looks delicious! (You've inspired my to spark....I know, tough task right?)

Great pics of the buds man, now that's a cookie jar I couldn't keep my hands outta

Thanks guys i cant wait for this stuff to cure the candy taste really comes out in it after a month or so curing.

Day 84

Can you Guess the dry weight?

So this update should have been done yesterday but i was so busy trimming, All is good and all the girls are chopped now and hanging to dry now, it will probably take a week considering my RH% is at 60%.The root systems on all plants took up the the whole 25- 30 litre containers, they were heavily root bound even the ones that were stunned.
Any one want to take a guess at how much im going to yield from Think Different#1 alone???... Id say at least 280g, well thats what im hoping for anyway.
Also like to add thanks to everyone who stopped by and gave help during this thread it was greatly appreciated and i hope you can join me on another one soon.
Il be back in a week with the dry weight, here are some pictures.......

Think Different#1:

8Vp7Jibl.jpg

NAb4eY8l.jpg

jVwbVAtl.jpg

eTmDgDil.jpg

uLfT6brl.jpg

B1nDiaFl.jpg

G4JMhKZl.jpg

puh5CNIl.jpg

FYz8xbWl.jpg

JCj15J6l.jpg

XMliR5Vl.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

oZ1EMb1l.jpg

8SjAFgrl.jpg

DJzlUBDl.jpg

Plants look awesome man. Congrats on them ladies. Come see me with your jars :) repped!

I will rep you again when I spread it about. My bad

Back