Dutch Passion DUTCH PASSION (photoperiod) passion fruit and glueberry O.G scrog grow

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
hello and welcome to my latest adventure decide to go and give photos a go again after a few years of a break from them the plan so far is to do two passion fruit and two glueberry og in a scrog set up just recived seeds today big thanks to tony at dutch passion got a extremely awsome bunch of stuff to try so thats the basics heres the set up

TENT: 1M x 1M x 2M

LIGHT: grow northen telos -008

FANS : 4" extraction and two 6" clip on fans

MEDIUM: PLAGRON / CANNA COCO

NUTES : advanced nutriants sensi a+b. carboload. overdrive .gaunokalong taste enhancer
may make a switch to remo nutes at a later point

il germinate the seeds in the next few days after i get me hands on some smaller pots i only have 15l airpots right now bit big to start off in got 4 strain in total i would love to run night queen this time but i want the faster strains first
IMG_20171110_151923.jpg
IMG_20171110_151932.jpg
IMG_20171110_151951.jpg
IMG_20171110_152024.jpg
IMG_20171110_152353.jpg
IMG_20171110_152313.jpg

thanks for stopping by should be a interesting few week ahead
:welcome: :toke: :hookah: :vibe::thanks: :smokeit: :woohoo: :welcome:

Nice strains there mate...back on the photos then dude...gives you more flexibility when dealing with the plants...best of luck...subbed :pass:
thanks man yea i feel the photos can be a easyier ride not done with autos just a change for a grow or two
How long will you veg?
not too sure yet konop il say a month but that may change depending
Stoney T wow that equipped in DP seeds.
I will visit you often, good vibes.

Best regards bro.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
thanks surside this is only my photo beans have at least the same or more in autos aswell can never have to many seeds :pass:
how its looking

Subbed up for sure. That was a nice seed-collection you got, and excellent choice of seeds to grow. Passion fruit sounds like a real yummie strain. This will be really good, you also have a very good light-sourch that will do your buds more then justice. Wish you the best of grows stoney T. :smokeout:

Subbed up for sure. That was a nice seed-collection you got, and excellent choice of seeds to grow. Passion fruit sounds like a real yummie strain. This will be really good, you also have a very good light-sourch that will do your buds more then justice. Wish you the best of grows stoney T. :smokeout:
thanks rambo good to have ya along :pass:

the lucky seeds have been chosen and put in paper towel in a ziploc bag should have life in a day or two
GBOG 1 AND 2
IMG_20171111_200254.jpg

PASSION FRUIT 1 AND 2
IMG_20171111_200921.jpg

have a good weekend :cheers::d5::toke:

hello everyone all seeds germinated and planted had to start them in soil but they wont be in these pots for long il get some coco this week and transplant them into there final pots in a week or two when they get some roots down :d5:
IMG_20171113_205511.jpg
IMG_20171113_205527.jpg

:welcome::hookah::vibe::jointman::wiz:

Back