Outdoor Dutch Passion Autoflower Blueberry Outdoor

first problem....plant has start develop very small brow dots on leaf...any idea what can couse that? Is it ph lockdown or something else?

Brown spots or rust colored ones are usually calcium deff.

From the pics it looks good so far :wiz:

Any color on the buds?

Biljka.jpgwhat up guys...time for update..P290711_16.02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i overfeed plant and got nut burns,got all classic signs of burn out,should i flush immidieatly and how much gallons should i use for 3 gallon pot?

use 9 gallons of water to flush, basically 3x the amount its in.... PLEASE make sure you have holes in the bottom...

I made that mistake -_-

Looking good. Big plants. I have some Himalayan Blue supposed to come in, having problems with weed-seeds.com.

Looking good. Big plants. I have some Himalayan Blue supposed to come in, having problems with weed-seeds.com.

What are the problems with weed seeds???? I never had a problem with weed seeds, Jim is good peeps. Even when I had a problem, Jim went above and beyond to make it right. I would suggest shooting him an email, with your problem.

HomieHogleg

They asked for an id because I wanted to ship to a different address. I sent pictures of my id twice. I didn't hear anything for three days. Finally they got back to me after I emailed again. They asked for the ID again. I sent the pictures...again. I hope this time it connects and they can process my order.

I think auto-kush might be the answer to my growing dreams. I went for short stuff as they seem solid, but I think I will just spring for DP blueberry soon to get the really good genetics.

Well it's sorted now, so I will be receiving 10 regular Himalayan Blues. I plan to make seeds, of course. Probably the poor man's version of your DP Blue, but in the ballpark.

Back