Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

Looking good bro. Playing some zombies right now... just wanted to check in with ya. :thumbs:

Looking sweet bro..have a ..:slap:

Day 75 AUTO X CHOP!

After a big car accident I was recently in and bunch of of different fuck ups in my previous logs.. from my last tent collapsing on my budding girls, burning my seeds to root slime in the hydro bucket....

I FINALLY and SUCCESSFULLY finished a one plant in hydro dwc and got my best personal yield for one single plant. Couldn't have done it without the major help from the community. Basically everyone that followed consistently in this log and the last dwc log had a big helping hand in finishing this girl off and damnnn did she give off some badass sugary nugs. Stickiest of the sticky icky.

Major props on the good words, good vibes and support, afn. :peace::kiss:

Just rolled up a huge ball of scissor hash and had to test some out. Definite creeper high that makes you feel reeeeeeally happy and good inside. Easy on the head, relaxing on the body. One of the best strains I've ever smoked. The cured product is gonna delicious.

I'm estimating this yield to be about 6+ zips. We'll find out soon enough for sure.

Gonna make a ton of coconut oil budder and some canna capsules with the trim and airy stuff.

Thanks again for the support, reps and following along the whole log. Couldn't have gotten this done otherwise! Cool:

IMG_2040.jpgIMG_2041.jpgIMG_2042.jpgIMG_2043.jpgIMG_2044.jpg

Very nice Vick and look dam yummy :jaw:Let me give you a :slap: for a dam beauty enjoy her :pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

Very nice vick!
in my mind, you just started over.
Even the car accident seems to be just days ago.

... how time flies.

anyways, hope youre good and grats on the first dwc harvest.:hug:
those fast buds makes me wanna try it some day on my own!
Leaving a karma clou

cheers, lb

edit: some max :slap: on the way.

Just another REALLY hard slap to the face:slap:.. Congrats on the excellent looking grow Vick and goodluck to the 6+ zips, sure doesn't look like less!:clap:
3rd times a charm:smokebuds:

Hop digityHop digitywell chuffed for ya Vick .max rep on the harvest High 5 whats next on the menu ? Im sure you will find it easier & yield more whatever you grow mate ... & blazing the AX will make the time fly by Piggy Hug

3rd times a charm:smokebuds:

:roflcry: I heard that vaped... :thumbs: Dude you killed it this time. Nice harvest. Hang that shit, dry that shit, jar that shit... then smoke the ever loving daylights out of it.

Thanks for the love dudes. The good vibes are strong here haha. Couldn't be happier with finally getting this shit done the right way.

Still got Royal cheese going which I might chop next week. She looks like she'll be my best personal yield in that airpot as well.

Probably gonna do starryder for my next round. I'll update this thread when I have a new one going. Won't be able to start until beginning of august though.

The flora duo nutes and additives really did well this round, so I'm still deciding if I want to change up my nutes... But, if it ain't broke, don't fix it right?

I'll post up a ton of bud shots and close-ups of the sugary goodness later after curing. Gonna try to grab a good camera with macro.

If there's anything you guys want to add that I should change or improve on, please share your thoughts. I'm open to whatever I can handle in my space. :wiz:stylez rasta smoke

Stay high!

Thanks for the love dudes. The good vibes are strong here haha. Couldn't be happier with finally getting this shit done the right way.

Still got Royal cheese going which I might chop next week. She looks like she'll be my best personal yield in that airpot as well.

Probably gonna do starryder for my next round. I'll update this thread when I have a new one going. Won't be able to start until beginning of august though.

The flora duo nutes and additives really did well this round, so I'm still deciding if I want to change up my nutes... But, if it ain't broke, don't fix it right?

I'll post up a ton of bud shots and close-ups of the sugary goodness later after curing. Gonna try to grab a good camera with macro.

If there's anything you guys want to add that I should change or improve on, please share your thoughts. I'm open to whatever I can handle in my space. :wiz:stylez rasta smoke

Stay high!
if it ain't broke, don't fix it right? Your right on :check: Enoy your girls enjoy :peace: Kudo

Back