Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

Wow, they look good. Nice shade of green on the leaves, which means plenty of nutrients to draw on later in the plants life cycle. Young buds look great. They will fill in nicely in a few weeks time. I think I see a great harvest coming in soon! well done. I will be keeping an eye in.... Best of luck! x

Whoaaaa them ladies blew up, I luv it when they do that!!! Looking great as always Vicky!!!

great to see super healthy plants bro :smokebuds:your flying along ... smoking your own in no time dude :five:& plenty of it lookng at that stuffed tent !:slap:

Day 57 Auto x, Day 50 Royal Cheese

Thanks for chiming in and keeping up, much appreciated. And thanks for the rep!

Royal cheese has stretched taller than auto x and is spreading out nicely! She's doing great. She just started budding and is still continuing to stretch!

Auto x is packin on the buds and is a sugar factory! Colas are already rock hard and sticky! Smell is intensely skunky.

Still using Liquid Koolbloom as a booster and picked up Floranectar to supplment some sugar/carb for more resin production. Heard a lot of good things on it plus it's safer than unsulphured molasses in the res..

Speaking of molasses, I diluted some last week and added it to my new res change along with some aquashield bennies. The next day, the res was FILLED with bennie foam thriving all over. I let it sit for a week like this while topping off a gallon every day because she's been really thirsty. The bennies definitely helped with nute uptake and did no harm to the girl and all the molasses was eaten up by the bennies within a few days.

Discontinuing the use of bennies and molasses and using floranectar this week because the plant needs as much sugar as it can take during the final weeks.

Also finishing with foxfarm Cha Ching at a 1/4 dose per gallon as it is VERY hot. Cha Ching is a heavy phosphor feed that increases resin and dense bud production in the last few weeks.

If you want anymore details on my feeding program, just ask.

Auto X
PPM 1200 ec2.4
PH 5.9
Ambient temp 70f
Res temp 67f
RH 45%

The roots look brown/dark colored because of past use with liquid karma, bennie tea and molasses. Don't be alarmed. New growth at the very bottom is crystal white... White roots are great but they aren't the 'best' and colored roots aren't the 'worst' thing to happen. It all depends on your nute program. Some nutes are dyed. The only bad part with root color is when root rot sets in. You can tell by the smell and by the roots looking like a dark sludge.. It gets pulled off very easily too.

Hope that helped clear the air for anyone that was curious.

IMG_1956.jpgIMG_1957.jpgIMG_1958.jpgIMG_1959.jpgIMG_1960.jpg

Looking real nice in there Vick.. Your roots look spot on bro.. This time your gonna have a sweet harvest.. Sorry I ain't been around much.. My life is crazy at the mo..

Looking real nice in there Vick.. Your roots look spot on bro.. This time your gonna have a sweet harvest.. Sorry I ain't been around much.. My life is crazy at the mo..

Thanks kush, don't sweat it bro, take care of your shit. Whatever it is, hope you can get it sorted out soon. Sending good vibes your way man.

96.jpg

(^my life)
What up vick? Hope all is well. :group:

96.jpg

(^my life)
What up vick? Hope all is well. :group:

Lol same shit, but pc. Just went through bioshock infinite again on hard mode. 1999 mode next ;) It's way too good of a storyline... What are your thoughts on ps4 vs xbox one (now that they are allowing us to share and rent games)

same aspect ratio and graphic resolution, but a new generation of developers. hardware is cheap and highly innovative - new standard digital interface (kinect and eyetoy) - psn/xbox live is mandatory... digital rights management will be a hot issue for the time being, but won't bother the nerds too much, as long as their patronage to best buy/gamestop/amazon remains constant. they might support 4k high def soon, but we'll wait and see (thats imax reso right there)... dunno man. wait n see!

looking great Vick ive just popped my AutoX:D PS4 woooooooo im having one

Back