Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

Awesome bro..:slap:

Looking sweet Vick.. Keep it comin' :booya:

Thanks guys and thanks for the +reppage.

I've been topping off auto x with a gallon every day and watering royal cheese with a half a gallon of nutes daily. Gonna flush her this week to prevent salt buildup in the coco.

I'm seeing no burns, no signs of stress or nothing negative so far. Gonna keep knockin' on wood. Things are really looking up. The only weird thing is Auto x stopped stretching... which might actually be a good thing. Maybe I'm calling it to soon, but the past 3 days showed little to no height growth.. Mostly tons of bud growth exploding everywhere.

As soon as the tent is opened, this SHARP, nose piercing citrusy skunk smell hits you right in the face. None of my grows have had a sharp smell like this before. Really looking forward to medicating on this auto x.

What day are you on mate? My 3 autoX only just stopped stretching and are at day 62. I was going to suggest the other day that it seems to me the pk was a little too soon for me, but the pics weren't that revealing. Maybe the bloom feed also hindered the veg cycle?

Anyways, height isn't the magic bullet! My autoX also seem to take a lot more abuse than my mazars. I'm on EC 2.0 day 62, and just up'ed the mazar to 1.9 day 85!

AutoX are by far the healthiest bitches I've ever slapped around :D

What day are you on mate? My 3 autoX only just stopped stretching and are at day 62. I was going to suggest the other day that it seems to me the pk was a little too soon for me, but the pics weren't that revealing. Maybe the bloom feed also hindered the veg cycle?

Anyways, height isn't the magic bullet! My autoX also seem to take a lot more abuse than my mazars. I'm on EC 2.0 day 62, and just up'ed the mazar to 1.9 day 85!

AutoX are by far the healthiest bitches I've ever slapped around :D

Day 46 for auto x. You made a good point with the bloom nutes. Since I'm using less veg nutes than normal and a lot of led power in a small tent, that may have helped create a more compact, bushy plant. Taking advantage of that. I was afraid I was gonna lose height space and be forced to do some tying down. I did a full res clean yesterday and switched out the pk with floralicious plus. Same shit basically but floralicious has a better blend of the good stuff. I already have buds dense enough to squeeze and crystals popping up on the top leaves!

Everything has been optimal.

Temp in the tent is 66f with the res sitting at a cool 61f! Thank fuck for this air conditioner because it's hotter than satans asshole outside.. RH is a bit high for bloom in the 50-60% range and I don't know how to drop it really.. or If I should. The girls seem to like it.. I'm just afraid of mold grabbing onto the buds. Things look just fine right now though.

Royal cheese is putting on a good stretch too. Gonna take a peep at your grow ;)

Day 46 for auto x. You made a good point with the bloom nutes. Since I'm using less veg nutes than normal and a lot of led power in a small tent, that may have helped create a more compact, bushy plant. Taking advantage of that. I was afraid I was gonna lose height space and be forced to do some tying down. I did a full res clean yesterday and switched out the pk with floralicious plus. Same shit basically but floralicious has a better blend of the good stuff. I already have buds dense enough to squeeze and crystals popping up on the top leaves!

Everything has been optimal.

Temp in the tent is 66f with the res sitting at a cool 61f! Thank fuck for this air conditioner because it's hotter than satans asshole outside.. RH is a bit high for bloom in the 50-60% range and I don't know how to drop it really.. or If I should. The girls seem to like it.. I'm just afraid of mold grabbing onto the buds. Things look just fine right now though.

Royal cheese is putting on a good stretch too. Gonna take a peep at your grow ;)

Naa! That is absolute perfect for flower! 40% is lower limit and trouble starts above 75% !!
I have 2 diaries going, unfortunately the AutoX is not so much in detail, I'll try to get some pics and info next update

Day 51 Auto X, Day 44 Royal Cheese

Things are looking just the way they need to be and everything is cruising along smoothly. Buds are poppin up all over the place. Royal cheese started flowering and stretched twice her size, still getting taller every day.

Auto x definitely had a very short stretch period but I'm using it to my benefit because of my space. Idk how much of a yield loss there will be but she looks like she's going to be packing some weight. It'll be more than enough to self medicate and provide for a cancer patient in my household.

PPM 1200/2.4ec
PH 5.7
RH 50%
Temp 70f
Res temp 65f

IMG_1913.jpgIMG_1914.jpgIMG_1915.jpgIMG_1916.jpgIMG_1917.jpgIMG_1918.jpgIMG_1919.jpg

I just recived some royals, and got 5 cheese as freebies.
Always thought they would stay smaller. Hopefully they wont kill my room^^

Your ladies are looking healthy as f**k
Cheers, lb

ps: just wanted to write some, so you know I'm still around^^

NICE now thats what im talking about looking like a forest :clap::clap::smoke:

Back