Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

Looking good bro...:dance:

I know you are happy now that you are chugging along..the past problems will just melt away.....:key::smokebuds:

So happy to see progress dude.. especially after all the fuckups the past 3 attempts in a row which really hurt but taught me a lot. Thanks for the good words man. Stay high. :buds:

Looking mighty fine there Vick ma boy , thought you'd got lost this wk mate , lol , but im getting buzy at work now and know how that is mate , girls lookin nice and healthy

Oh next time build the air-pot the right way up , lmfao :slap: :smokebuds::peace:

LOL, I just noticed that I put it on backwards.. I don't think it makes much of a difference, maybe the pot will get more air through it with the bigger holes on the outside :p. Thanks dex, haha I got lost up in my head but I should be fine now. *knock on wood* gotta bring the bread home somehow and a little extra honey doesn't hurt either :p :smokebuds:

Looking good Vick glad to have you back work can be a bitch sometimes but just chug along and the sun will be shining the other side :group:

Thanks bud, that's a fine motto, nothing but positivity. Anything less just knocks you down and no progress will be made. Always going through the punches and I know you live by that very well after keeping in touch with you this past year. And if there's no sun, just put on the sunglasses and open up that tent :p pretty sure we have enough led power to get a tan lmao

getting back from work and have a short sit near to the growbox always makes me smile.
I dont have to smoke, but just sit there for a while and relax!

Hope you get back to normal quick.

all the best, lb

Exactly dude! I like to open up the tent and sit there breathing on my girls (that escalated quickly..and sounds real bad) but I think they love the extra attention and co2 :p It's always a good feeling to open up that tent and see progress being made. Thanks for the good words!

Lookin very good Vick!! She's blowin up

Thanks man! She's blowing up nicely and I have no idea how big her stretch will be.. but she's still getting an inch of growth each day!

Thanks for the rep bro, hope you're doing well with that monster!

Kill it Vick!

Looks like the heavy phosphor feed is doing well :] I mixed up the formula a bit with some dyna bloom (3-12-6) because it's so heavy in phosphor and I happened to have some on hand. It's been in the mix 2 days and she seems to really love it in there.

__

So auto x has a very nice skunky fruit smell on her right now. Touch the leaves and the smell is all over your fingers.. Turn off the exhaust fan and the smell pops out QUICK. Can't wait to see some dense bud growth on her. Her roots going crazy with tons of new growth popping out at the bottom.

Royal cheese is just getting into her flowering stage with pre flowers all around. Can't wait to see how she performs. Looks like she's going to be a "christmas tree" budder with the main cola being the fattest and tallest.

Thanks bud, that's a fine motto, nothing but positivity. And if there's no sun, just put on the sunglasses and open up that tent :p pretty sure we have enough led power to get a tan lmao
thx bro :group:
LMAO i have thought about it :D:D i can not tent to my ladies without using a drip tray for my dam forehead :cough:

Looking good bro...:dance:

Couldn't forget about you duggy, you commented as soon as I posted haha. Thanks homie, I love some naked dancing baby support!

So.. What's happening around these here parts?? Alright Vick my man.. I'm gonna check out the last few pages here..

Couldn't forget about you duggy, you commented as soon as I posted haha. Thanks homie, I love some naked dancing baby support!

Do you want some native americans?

:chief:

Ladies are looking lovely as usual Vick! Keep it going:smokebuds:

Day 44 Auto X, Day 37 Royal Cheese

Dudes, auto x is going crazy! Tons of growth since last week and some good bud growth as well. Not sure how much more she's going to stretch but she put on more than half a foot since last week. Royal cheese has been stretching and spreading wide since then. :brow::lick::hump:

Added canna pk 13/14 which is a similar bud booster to floralicious plus and more dyna gro bloom to the flora duo mix. Debating on getting some floranectar, bud candy or some other carbo-load sweetener.

She's been drinking a gallon a day and I've been topping off the same amount back with a balanced formula.

PPM 2400/2.4ec
PH 5.8
Ambient temp 70f
Res temp 68f
RH 47%

Auto x
IMG_1835.jpgIMG_1836.jpgIMG_1837.jpgIMG_1834.jpgIMG_1838.jpg

Royal cheese
IMG_1839.jpgIMG_1840.jpg

:dance:
IMG_1841.jpg

Nice and healthy girs you have there keep up the good growing skillz :group: