Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

Day 24 Auto X, Day 17 Royal Cheese

Been really busy trying to sort things out in my life the past few days. New car, insurance stuff, court. It's a pain in the ass. But good news is things are moving along in the right path and the grow is looking great.

Auto x
IMG_1611.jpgIMG_1605.jpgIMG_1604.jpgIMG_1607.jpgIMG_1609.jpg

Royal Cheese
IMG_1606.jpgIMG_1608.jpg

I fed auto x tea on day 20 and ever since, her roots have been exploding with loads of happy top growth. Used ewc, aquaphor, zho, oregonism and liquid karma.. That's why you see some dark spots on the roots. Nothing bad.

PPM is @ 1000ppm/ec 2.0 and she's loving it.
I start the ph up and let it swing to 6.3 before bringing it down. When I bring it down, I try just to drop it .1 at a time so it doesn't stress her out.

RH 62%
Ambient temp 77f
Res temp 73f

Air conditioner goes in next week!

Thanks for chiming in if you have been. Max reps for all. :slap:

Now I need sleep.. 13 hour shift kicked my ass :/ :peace:
:nightdrag:

Looking great there Vick , lol , i think were all haveing accidents at the mo mind you ours are not as bad as yours Si and myself have been dropping loads of shit on top of our babies and got them taped up to the hilt , lmao

Hope your nearly mended bro and alls well :buds::smokebuds::peace:

AX looking good Vick:slap:

are those roots fine?
I know not enough bout hydro, but last tme your roots looked similar in the very earlie stage of that slime, right?
if they are fine, GOOD!

looking healthy anyways!

cheers, lb

are those roots fine?
I know not enough bout hydro, but last tme your roots looked similar in the very earlie stage of that slime, right?
if they are fine, GOOD!

looking healthy anyways!

cheers, lb
OH NOOOSS not the slime...you better not !!!!:jaw:MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS:amazon::ama::amazon:

Lol nothing to worry about.. I already stated that the dark spots were because of the tea combined with liquid karma. It's really no big deal.. It's mostly ewc buildup from the small bits that pass through the strainer. I just rinsed them off and washed out the res. She's as happy as can be and royal cheese is getting bigger every day!

THERE WILL BE NO SLIME HERE. EVER. -knock on wood-

Reactions: UHF
Just gonna say, I was the first to 'like' your 777th post. I guess I should feel really lucky now. Maybe a 20% yield increase? lol..

remember you posted that in ma diary , lol , this is my thousenth post and once someone likes this post you'll be at a thousand likes for this thread fuck me good vibes everywhere man :D:D:D:D

Cheers AutoNewbt your a star there you go Vick ma boy 1000 likes on your diary mate :vibe::vibe::vibe: get well soon mate , lmao :hug::peace:

:buds::check::five::slap: to the max!

Back