Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

Looked back and seeing more fresh lil roots breaking through so I'll even correct myself. "Indeed very nice root action for 17* days":eek:

PS. Damn your new HAWT Avatar!:bone: Still trying to get last one out of my head ha..

Can't help the spank o vision seeing as I've got this hot redhead popping up all over the place. Same one in my avatar. Might be obsessed... :brow::hump:

:roflcry: Dewd! No sooner than you write it, we're all seein' it! You don't have an avatar, you have a pervatar!! :crying: Lord, she is juicy though,...:brow:
Been using aquaphor for the scars and things are looking a lot better already. Stuff looks promising. Hopefully the motion lotion doesn't have a bad effect on any of the scars :crying:

Brother, if you're using Aquaphor to polish your skin-flute, you're gonna put such a gloss on it that there will be disco-ball light effects in public bathrooms every time you take a whizz! :yoinks: :face: (more)>:roflcry:
As for temp tolerance, I gather that MJ in general is a pretty flexible plant on this, and if they have the lineage in them they can take more extremes depending on what it is,... indica- cooler, sativa -hotter, ruderalis, probably both given the huge swings in temps they may experience in their respective native habits....(rudy's are built to survive, after all)... Royal might divulge her true lineage,... or not! It certainly is a complex mix regardless... So, if she thrives with her metabolism dialed up, I say roll with it there in the sweat lodge! Just keep a fish-eye on her for stress reactions,...as I know you will! :smokeit: Cheer's bro', and thanks too!

Looking very nice subbed up too as im thinking of running out the Auto X in 5-6 weeks :group: Whats the pic of the guy kneeing on the floor all about lmao

:roflcry: Dewd! No sooner than you write it, we're all seein' it! You don't have an avatar, you have a pervatar!! :crying: Lord, she is juicy though,...:brow:

Brother, if you're using Aquaphor to polish your skin-flute, you're gonna put such a gloss on it that there will be disco-ball light effects in public bathrooms every time you take a whizz! :yoinks: :face: (more)>:roflcry:

:roflcry: You kill me, mate. That's Susan Coffee. First time I saw her I was like, hey I like coffee... then I was like, hey, I like Susan... Maybe if I had coffee... with Susan... and then my head esploded. Too much awesome, I s'pose.

I googled her this morning lol .............sweet , then looked at the Mrs not so sweet ah well

Vick ma boy looking dam fine there mate , and surely your not going to try and keep the ec that high , lol , your a brave man but who knows , as for the heat thing ive no real control over my intake and my temps have been up to 33 / 34 and they havent bothered there arses so they can take quite a bit of heat mate , mine is running at 24 / 25ish and i feels its a tad cool for the girls but thats me

Hope your healing up well mate , just trying ma mates skunk#1 and its mmmmmmmmmmvery nice opps , thats me about to start rambelling on , lol All the best buddie and thanks for the rep mate :buds::smokebuds::peace:

looking good man
Auto X, your in for some fun :drool:

Vick wth I turn my head for a min after the slim rez and then boom...Good Balance Karma to you .:toke:U need one of those bubbles lol Bubble BOY! lol Its Moop's no its the Moor's ..:trichs:Glad you are ok ..dam how would we know if you wasnt? No dieing or ill kill you:crying::ama:

Looking very nice subbed up too as im thinking of running out the Auto X in 5-6 weeks :group: Whats the pic of the guy kneeing on the floor all about lmao

LOL that somehow snuck in there and I just decided to keep it up for shits. Look him up on the youtube, he's a riot lol. You with an auto-x would make for a legendary grow bro. Definitely looking forward to checking that out. Thanks for subbing bro :buds:

I googled her this morning lol .............sweet , then looked at the Mrs not so sweet ah well

Vick ma boy looking dam fine there mate , and surely your not going to try and keep the ec that high , lol , your a brave man but who knows , as for the heat thing ive no real control over my intake and my temps have been up to 33 / 34 and they havent bothered there arses so they can take quite a bit of heat mate , mine is running at 24 / 25ish and i feels its a tad cool for the girls but thats me

Hope your healing up well mate , just trying ma mates skunk#1 and its mmmmmmmmmmvery nice opps , thats me about to start rambelling on , lol All the best buddie and thanks for the rep mate :buds::smokebuds::peace:

lol my girl doesn't like the fact that I have miss coffey on my wall :p I mean... I need the eye candy when she's not here during the week... :drool:
If she doesn't show any signs of burn or stress, I'm not gonna fuck with the ec.. but if she's eating it all up and doing fine, I'll keep her steady with it. She's growing fast right now with lots of new growth... I don't get it how she likes the high ec. Maybe my ppm meter is fucked? lol :shrug:
and ramble on brother, I'm not judging :p hope you enjoyed that high. I'm jelly over here.

looking good man
Auto X, your in for some fun :drool:
Thanks bud! Pretty stoked about it.

Vick wth I turn my head for a min after the slim rez and then boom...Good Balance Karma to you .:toke:U need one of those bubbles lol Bubble BOY! lol Its Moop's no its the Moor's ..:trichs:Glad you are ok ..dam how would we know if you wasnt? No dieing or ill kill you:crying::ama:

lol that slime is gone for good.. fuck that noise. I haven't seen one sign of pathogens in this grow at all. (knock on wood) My water is clear with little to no salt residue and things are finally going smoothly. There would have been absolutely no way you guys would have known if I died. Probably would have thought I rage quit for good from all the bad juju :crack: Thanks for the good words man!

good work vick. AutoX uses sativa genetics, what you might call tropical. So I hope she can cope with your high temps. May the gods of air-conditioning shine down upon you anyway

duuuuude!

just wrote a pm to you. I was like, where the hell is vick been?
and then I stalked your profile and checked your started posts
and was like: hum.. only 12+ pages reports, there cant be a new one out....

haha, but here it is. first 6-7 pages nute discussen make it look like an old thread :face:

so I started reading and maan, your not the luckiest person I know. lmao:crying:
I'm subbed and hitted the whole thread with a huuuge like bomb.
best of luck for your acciedent, falling over buckets and for your ladies:hug:

some heavy :slap: and :vibe: send to you...

cheers, lb

Last edited by a moderator:
Back