Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

Hey ya Brother Vick.Im truly TRULY glad to hear your atleast doing ok.Im very thankful your still with us brother.And dont sweat that scumbag who decided that he'd rather have bigger issues later in life.He'll get his. either he/she will be caught.Be good brother Vick,ill be thinkin of ya too man.:hug: :thumbs: :pass: Lemme share my last Joint with ya bro. :buds:

If I was you I'd be more pissed than King Leonidas after they got his order wrong at the Olive Garden.

Red_Sauce_On_PASTA.gif

Sorry to catch up last couple days to find an incident had come about, very glad you are okay Bud! Get back to 100% soon.:vibe:

Really hope they catch that scum. Awesome it was caught on cam, goodluck :smokebuds:

I would go one by one and reply to all the posts but I've been overwhelmed with all the responses, great words, support, spirit smokes and the great laughs. Really needed that, thanks afn. Definitely helped to clear my head after reading all that. Been laughing my ass off too lol. I'm on some heavy painkillers and anxiety relief pills right now so I've been melting away in bed all freakin' day. If anything I feel like I have a fucked up hangover with all these meds. I'd rather just take some edibles but I have no one to help bake them for me right now :/. I can barely roll out of bed for a piss.

I heard they caught the dumbfuck and that his main reason for driving off was that he is uninsured and to top it all off...ILLEGAL, so his ass is getting deported for sure. I'm not sure what this will do to my job and car situation or how my insurance will handle it but I'm definitely glad that it wasn't any worse. So thankful that I'm alive and have my limbs but I'll be taking some deep scars to my grave... Maybe something aquaphor and coconut-canna oil can help with :p

It's not worth stressing out about all of this as that will just dig my hole even deeper but it's just an annoyance that it's there. Like a mosquito bite...

Here's what the girls look like right now:

Day 11 Auto X
IMG_1503.jpg
Her roots grew down, but the water agitation being so rough, it pushed them back into the netpot so they're growing into the hydroton, which is.....weird. But she's doing fine.

Day 4 Royal Cheese in coco/perlite airpot
IMG_1505.jpg

Last edited:
We were waiting for ya here. Glad to see you're up and at it so soon. Shit man, this was supposed to be the thread where nothing bad happened. Rest up and get back to 100% - you got a fan club here bro. Blowin a huge karma cloud your way.

Thats the spirit vick , onwards and up mate its the only way to go buddie :hug::smokebuds::peace:

I'm glad to hear you're in one piece, Vick. You'll be back on your feet doin normal things again before you know it.

:group::smokebuds:

chin up son ... chicks love scares :smokebuds:

Back