Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

Very Nice Vick some +rep on ur way when it lets me Hop digity

Sorry about the lack of posts and updates. I've been away for a while, couch locked on my new meds... LOL nah.. Been busy with work and took a short vacation to de-stress. Took that time to medicate, meditate and did some thinking about my next grow. Before I get into that..

I harvested a little under 6 ounces of Auto X breaking my personal record for one plant. She's an amazing auto and smokes really well. The canna-oil made with coconut oil was out of this world! I also chopped a little over 2 ounces of Royal Cheese which has an AMAZING smell and color. I let her amber up so she would be a nice relaxing, evening stone. I'll post some pics of the nugs soon.

Now for my next grow coming up, I'm changing things up and getting into 100% organic soil because it's something I've never done. Heard a lot of great things such as improvement in taste, quality, smell etc. So, I'm going to give it a shot.

I will be growing in 3x 8.4L air pots (3 gallon equivalent) using Roots Organics original organic soil and nute line (master pack - all organic) in a scrog setup.

I have 1x Dutch passion starryder, 1x Dutch passion blueberry and 1x Dinafem Blue cheese. Should be a real fun grow and I can't freakin' wait to scrog.

An important tip that I've learned from doing some all night online research, bobbing around from forum to forum, is that autos should not be germed using the paper towel method. It's best to just toss them in the medium they will grow in and NEVER disturb the roots with transfers. What I've read is that, once a taproot is stressed out or the roots have grown to a point where they can't grow any longer (party cup, small pot), the auto trait in the plant kicks in and puts the plant into bloom mode, giving you a shorter veg time, small plant size and decreased root growth. Take this advice with a grain of salt though. I've had fine yields with transfers in coco, but in order to get the best potential of an auto.. I noticed that it's best to germ right where it will be chopped.

In b4 TLDR :stylez rasta smoke:

I'll post the new thread link here when it's ready

I'm enjoying AX quick alot. Very very clean mental high. I'def a sativa dom guy.

I totally agree with the root bound theory. But I recently germed 7 AutoWhite Widows, planted in 30ml cups with coco, and when transplanting one of them the bottom half of the coco snapped off taking the tap tootling along with it. I kept watering and 3 days later half dozen side shoots grew and the girl is thriving like the rest, zero stunted.

Autos's genetics are getting tougher and tougher!

I'm enjoying AX quick alot. Very very clean mental high. I'def a sativa dom guy.

I totally agree with the root bound theory. But I recently germed 7 AutoWhite Widows, planted in 30ml cups with coco, and when transplanting one of them the bottom half of the coco snapped off taking the tap tootling along with it. I kept watering and 3 days later half dozen side shoots grew and the girl is thriving like the rest, zero stunted.

Autos's genetics are getting tougher and tougher!

Thanks for taking the time to read that man. Sorry you had to go through seeing your taproot snap off like that. I've been there and know the feeling very well. It burns! Lol

You're totally right with genetics getting stronger and that transfers still work just fine. I've been doing nothing but transferring since I started auto grows 4 years ago. Going to try the big pot germ method this time though.

I'm mainly an indica Dom smoker because sativa gets to my head and gets me lost in a hurricane of thoughts and over-self awareness but I love the auto x high. It's a very clean and calm like you said.

Thanks for sticking around despite me being gone! +max rep!

Vick, congrats on a personal best!!!! Rep from me on that and some very dank looking upside down buds. Looks like a nice menu for the next grow too!!!

Vick, congrats on a personal best!!!! Rep from me on that and some very dank looking upside down buds. Looks like a nice menu for the next grow too!!!

Thanks for the rep and taking the time to read that! Your review on auto blueberry over on the Dutch passion site is what got me drooling to try her out! Impressive grow and awesome review. I was instantly sold. Can't wait to see what she can do in my next run. Really happy with the dp genetics and I'll have to try out the new auto ww and blue auto mazar right after.

I'll get some nug shots up tonight

Good to have you back. :thumbs: Can't wait for the next round and post some pics. ;] see ya 'round here.

Good to have you back. :thumbs: Can't wait for the next round and post some pics. ;] see ya 'round here.

Good to be back! Glad to have ya on board man, I'll have to get caught up on your strawberries and that outdoor grow ;)

__

Here are those nug pics I promised. They've been curing for close to a month now and both smoke GREAT. I'm really happy with the auto x seeing it as a perfect day smoke that doesn't put you on your ass. I find myself more creative, happy, clear-headed and not getting any migraines at all! I usually have a vape session in the morning or an edible made with coconut oil.

Here's a shot with both of the strains:
dprc.jpg

Here's everything else:
DSC00030.jpgDSC00023.jpgDSC00018.jpgDSC00022.jpgDSC00009.jpgDSC00007.jpg

Stoked to start another log! :peace:

woow :drool: +rep for a fine harvest congrats on beating your record :peace: Si

Back