Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

The outdoor grow is done and vaped. You only missed a few pics - don't worry. It was fun while it lasted. Dunno what's in store for me next. I'll keep ya in the loop though. Grado out.

It won't let me slap you yet Vira... But well done man.. I'm really chuffed to see you progress like this.. It does my heart good.. Anyway good call on the organic soil bro... But if your in the states & you can get the hold of it get yourself some TGA base & super soil... That is the best soil for canna that you can get.. Anywhere!! I can't get it over on this side of the pond.. Or I'd be going organic as well.. It's the only soil that grows your plants like chem nutes.. All you have to do is add water for the complete life cycle, veg & bloom. I don't think it's available in every state though. Also don't put younglings in it or they will fry.. Use the base soil first to get them up then transplant into a larger container with the SS at the bottom & then top up with the base... Fuck it start watching the 'Weed Nerd' on YouTube & you soon get the picture.. I'd love to get my hands on some of that shizz.

Peace out my man & enjoy your fruits. Hop digity

Last edited:
It won't let me slap you yet Vira... But well done man.. I'm really chuffed to see you progress like this.. It does my heart good.. Anyway good call on the organic soil bro... But if your in the states & you can get the hold of it get yourself some TGA base & super soil... That is the best soil for canna that you can get.. Anywhere!! I can't get it over on this side of the pond.. Or I'd be going organic as well.. It's the only soil that grows your plants like chem nutes.. All you have to do is add water for the complete life cycle, veg & bloom. I don't think it's available in every state though. Also don't put younglings in it or they will fry.. Use the base soil first to get them up then transplant into a larger container with the SS at the bottom & then top up with the base... Fuck it start watching the 'Weed Nerd' on YouTube & you soon get the picture.. I'd love to get my hands on some of that shizz.

Peace out my man & enjoy your fruits. Hop digity

Thanks kush t! ps im vick, not vira ;) hahah. sorry for the late reply. Took another vacation as a last hurrah for summer. I looked up that soil mix and it looks awesome... Unfortunately its too expensive for me to get it shipped and I'm too far from the closest location that sells it :/

I went with dr.earths seed starter and roots organics original mix.. Filled halfway with roots organics amended with dolomite lime, ewc and a little amount of gypsum, then a layer of 50/50 seed starter, roots organics and the top layer is all seed starter.

So far, 2 seeds popped out of the soil yesterday and they are, dutch passion blueberry and starryder. Dinafem blue cheese turned out to be a dud seed and the taproot never sprouted, so I've replaced her with one of my own auto cross breeds (purple kush x northern lights). Bummed about not having blue cheese... but at least the dutch passion seeds are doing great.

I'll get a new thread started with some pics asap

Good luck with the DP bro...Hop digity :smokebuds:

Vick.. I'm sorry bro.. I only noticed that I entered you're name wrong coz Duggy 'liked' that post.. Only then when reading it in my 'likes received' page there.. I'm like..eh?? That Vicks thread not Viras!! I'm a plonker mate.. Anyway you got my point bro..good luck.

:Stones slap:

:smokebuds:brotha Vick ...good luck with the soil run bro .I owe ya a slap for that last grow :slap:& I only remembered coz Kush just looked in & I saw that !.:Stones slap:

Happy growing dude :five:look forward to your next venture :Coolio:

Good luck with the DP bro...Hop digity :smokebuds:

Thanks duggy! :hug:

Vick.. I'm sorry bro.. I only noticed that I entered you're name wrong coz Duggy 'liked' that post.. Only then when reading it in my 'likes received' page there.. I'm like..eh?? That Vicks thread not Viras!! I'm a plonker mate.. Anyway you got my point bro..good luck.

:Stones slap:

Lol don't sweat it bro, I dun goofed many times but I'm regularly medicated :p

:smokebuds:brotha Vick ...good luck with the soil run bro .I owe ya a slap for that last grow :slap:& I only remembered coz Kush just looked in & I saw that !.:Stones slap:

Happy growing dude :five:look forward to your next venture :Coolio:

Thanks for stoppin in vira! Appreciate the slappage! Gonna get updated on what you've been up to now

happy smoking :Cushty:
:peace::peace::peace::tiphat:

Back