New Grower Dutch passion auto blackberry

IMG_3645.PNG
IMG_3644.PNG
Hi quick update week 9 plants on left starting to get cloudy trichs. Looks like a good few buds there so far

Middle plant very purple but hardly any bud development at all, pungent just no buds yet. Brown hairs and sugar leaves coated in resin

She has small leaf development compared to others

Any ideas @jingo ?

Plant 3 the freak is just starting to get busy and first level of resin building.

3 x the size of plant one I think

I'm hoping I'll be able harvest plant 1 next week and then make a bit of room for the freak and get some light in there as she's pretty dense

When I grew that strain I didn't get the dark phenotype I had to actually lower my temperatures to get mine too get that purple look. Often when I grow plants that have a dark phenotype and a not so dark phenotype I seem to like the one that isn't dark. Sometimes the dark buds don't seem to get as big sometimes there not as dense sometimes they just don't have the effect I like. But I've kind of stopped looking for those really dark or red strains anymore myself.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

dp abbk only thing i grown that went purple for me.4 times 2 purple 2 green phenos,purples smaller plant for me but looks tastes smells far nicer.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

@jingo Next grow I'm switching to coco, new lighting 315w CDM and a tent.
Think I'll sell current setup if that goes well.

Might keep LED lighting and add that in as a supplement - will get a 4ft square tent to give me more room to manoeuvre.

I used 40 ft of wire LSTing these girls in the cupboard - looking fwd to letting them grow to their own tune a bit more in a tent with the auto pots.

Ordered the short stuff gorilla go seeds you mentioned as well.

With coco do you flush it all thru with RO first or just get it on the go?

Last edited:
IMG_3650.PNG
IMG_3651.PNG
IMG_3652.PNG

Here's some more comparison shots between the middle purple and left hand plant. Quite a bit of difference. Not sure why its done this, would of thought middle of cabinet would be the warmest spot and temps have never dropped low.​

Back