Indoor Dutch Passion Auto BlackBerry Kush 600w led

Well I started asking around about the same question and Rollin and several people said turn them both on. So I switched mine over as well, but am up at 28" in height. We can compare notes as they grow along! Around 50-60% RH is your goal in veg, and 40-50% in flower, those are the numbers I chase anyway. But, a lot of things I have read say a lot of people just aim at 50% all the way through to keep it more simple.

Well I started asking around about the same question and Rollin and several people said turn them both on. So I switched mine over as well, but am up at 28" in height. We can compare notes as they grow along! Around 50-60% RH is your goal in veg, and 40-50% in flower, those are the numbers I chase anyway. But, a lot of things I have read say a lot of people just aim at 50% all the way through to keep it more simple.
Okay yeah I’m gonna have to change some things then. I’m almost gonna invest in a new gauge because it says its 90F in here this morning yet it doesn’t feel that warm at all.‍♂️

UPDATE: 4/25 still growing very very slow. About to give up on her soon if things don’t start taking off. I feel like I’m wasting time and money on her right now smh

Attachments

• E8BA4F41-05CF-4C97-BF1B-4CEDF621801C.jpeg
    E8BA4F41-05CF-4C97-BF1B-4CEDF621801C.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 97
Give it another day or two at least, it looks like the first leaves have at least grown double what they were from your picture yesterday. I have such a hard time being patient too, but I bet good things happen if you do!

They grow roots mostly for 7 days, you never see much above soil.
UPDATE: 4/25 still growing very very slow. About to give up on her soon if things don’t start taking off. I feel like I’m wasting time and money on her right now smh

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Yes being patient is very hard. Something you don’t learn with just a few grows under your belt lol. I will give it another 4-5 days and see how things are looking. Time goes so slow when you just smoke and stare at it though lol thank you all for the advise. Been a great help

Not to discourage your patience, but has it made any progress for you? I'm still putting my money on everything going well. Oh yeah, do you talk to your plants? They just love it, I would strongly encourage it. I sing to mine every morning, then again at night and tell them goodnight.

Wouldn't give up on her yet mate, looks like she took a while getting up, breaking surface and shaking of her shell and cant really count Day 1 till then. So would say for where they are at look healthy and on track to me. Got a Blackberry Kush going and looked about where you are now at Day 2 is now on Day 7 and just showing the second true set of leaves, just give her a few days relax let her do her thing and you should start to see a noticeable difference pretty damn soon.

Wouldn't give up on her yet mate, looks like she took a while getting up, breaking surface and shaking of her shell and cant really count Day 1 till then. So would say for where they are at look healthy and on track to me. Got a Blackberry Kush going and looked about where you are now at Day 2 is now on Day 7 and just showing the second true set of leaves, just give her a few days relax let her do her thing and you should start to see a noticeable difference pretty damn soon.
That’s good to hear. I’m doing my best on being patient, I do see improvement just very slowly. I’m hoping It’ll do better within the next week or so. Happy smoking !

UPDATE 4/26: staying patient!

Attachments

• 559C7520-E37E-41F7-85EE-3D6D0C42A0A0.jpeg
    559C7520-E37E-41F7-85EE-3D6D0C42A0A0.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 70FF3268-1961-4C1E-91F4-A482DBA0F934.jpeg
    70FF3268-1961-4C1E-91F4-A482DBA0F934.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 83
Back