New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Maybe not enough water? Or too infrequent? I notice when I starve mine to get those bags nice and light the bottom fans yellow out like that. Like @Rebel said it is siphoning the N ?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Either more at once or more frequently. Some phenos just eat more. But that's good!! If they are eating a lot then they are having to produce a lot. Ime that means lots of branches, buds, resin/oils/terps are in the future.

Large pots are tricky. Finding the sweet spot in watering is more challenging I think.

Dudeski... Do you actually get the autos roots to fill an entire 5 gallon?

Good morning guys, i got stoned last night!

3 gallon bags and we water daily or every other day. At most 4 cups for bigger plants (skylar ), and 2 or 3 cups for neville the smaller plant. Sky did get too dry once but Neville is showing some signs too. Heres a better pic of skys leafs
20161001_212243.jpg

Ok so do you have a way to check ph of soil? Yesterday you mentioned she wasnt drinking. What makes you say that? Do you only have the ro uprising grow or do you maybe happen to have some of the ro uprising foundation?

:pass:

You got stoned???????

Oh! Yesterday I wondered and then you just mentioned it also.... Your lights. When did you start using them? This grow or last? The additional yellow and orange light may just be triggering or maximizing some functions we arent used to seeing.

Yes smoked oil wrapped with Neville again!
I have all three parts, they have a sample kit i got.

She was geavy but lighter last night so she is drinking. Neville is showing some signs too

Back