New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

They have had the foundation a couple times but will again. I think ill mix it in water then pour it in. Will have to see what it does to the ph though. I'm not sure what is going on, mine isn't the only kindsoil grow having the problem. The cobs could make them feed heavier

So what can i do for N @Rebel? My dry nutes in warer, worm castings? They have been fed extra for at least 3 weeks

So what can i do for N @Rebel? My dry nutes in warer, worm castings? They have been fed extra for at least 3 weeks

Well i want to see what @Eyeoftheworld thinks first because you two have more insight on the lights...

But it seems to me its pulling a lot of N. Like when I did the first Mars 320 grow with my bad boys... The combo pulled out cal/mag but more N... It was crazy.

What week or they at? They are blooming right?

Sky is full bloom, Neville just starting good. I think 6 weeks above ground on sky. Shes mephisto if that matters

20161001_212259.jpg

Now I'm wondering is this why some growers mix both grow and bloom together... Could never get a clear answer on that. Other than some companies now recommend that. Idk.. Just thinking out loud

I think the additional yellow and orange spectrum triggers biological functions sooner and more intensely. It's the point of adding them and what I was hoping for! Again I have to point out the TREES that @stepside grows in his yard. ...Logically they would then require more nutrients. I don't think it's just N. If I only wanted to add N, I'd use worm castings though.
:pass:

Back