New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

I think the additional yellow and orange spectrum triggers biological functions sooner and more intensely. It's the point of adding them and what I was hoping for! Again I have to point out the TREES that @stepside grows in his yard. ...Logically they would then require more nutrients. I don't think it's just N. If I only wanted to add N, I'd use worm castings though.
:pass:

Yeah see Eye knows better on this. I'd listen to her not me lol

I am following pretty good. Since sky is blooming hard i didn't want her to be lacking there either. Both got castings a couple days ago when it started. Maybe a weak mix since it was my first time.

I can bubble some dry nutes. Grow n bloom or just the foundation

I am following pretty good. Since sky is blooming hard i didn't want her to be lacking there either. Both got castings a couple days ago when it started. Maybe a weak mix since it was my first time.

I can bubble some dry nutes. Grow n bloom or just the foundation
It'll take 3 or so days before you see the affect of what you added. Wait.

All I can judge is by what I see. And if it was me BUT when you throw in leds and cobs and different spectrums and such it gets tricky. I was taught to read the plant. Idk if that still factors in here. I think it would but idk.

I just see lack of the normal green and she's using her own N stored. That's what I see.

If i bubble more castings it wont be too much will it? Feed tomorrow or Tuesday? How long can they bubble before the water gets bad

Water again today. I have been adding recharge on sundays, top dressed and watered in. Food Wednesday same way. But feeds are half recommended, since i have the kindsoil.

Back