New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Unless your PK brand contains plant hormones, PK on its own has no connection to triggering flowering. Sometimes the Sativa genes. This is often the results of the breeder not taking a line to a stable generation.

are expressed as a phenotype
Really there is only a couple of things you can "try". One is to pump it with a high PK fertilizer, but if its a photo then you are shit out of luck. The other thing is to start dropping the lights on regime. If its a light sensitive photo, that might trigger it into flower at 18 hours on, 6 hours off. But you might have to drop is down further depending.

Unless your PK brand contains plant hormones, PK on its own has no connection to triggering flowering. Sometimes the Sativa genes. This is often the results of the breeder not taking a line to a stable generation.

Took me a minute to work out the word-jigsaw there...
:baked:

Thanks pop22! I figured something was up, but I'm still learning. My fingers are always faster then my brain and neither are very quick.

Thanks bud, I'm going to reduce light an hour a week until the other plant is done. Nirvana super.lemon haze OG.

Gonna mess my schedule up, a lot! :bummer:
I dropped my autos from 18/6 to 12/12 due to heat issues and they finished fine.. I didn’t do it an hour per week I just dropped them cause it was crazy hot and they were fine bud

Now the problem is, even if it flowers, how long will it take to ripen? Depending what Sativa they used, it could take months. Being this is a test strain, I say can it and state why. It ain't an auto if it don't auto.........

Now the problem is, even if it flowers, how long will it take to ripen? Depending what Sativa they used, it could take months. Being this is a test strain, I say can it and state why. It ain't an auto if it don't auto.........
Super silver haze/ outlaw. Probably take a while!

Back