New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

I'm not trying to discourage you in ANY way. Let me be clear on that lol I'm just trying to give you as much info as possible to not compound your dilemma. I've been there! Several times! If I can help you in any way you know I will! Sometimes experience is all I have to offer lol I'm not Waira or Skelly! But I've confronted many issues thru the years with bad breeding.

I'm not trying to discourage you in ANY way. Let me be clear on that lol I'm just trying to give you as much info as possible to not compound your dilemma. I've been there! Several times! If I can help you in any way you know I will! Sometimes experience is all I have to offer lol I'm not Waira or Skelly! But I've confronted many issues thru the years with bad breeding.
You have helped immensely! Great information about the strain and bloom times. It's the old skool sativa that has me crazy, I love that shit! If it will bloom it will be worth it, the plant has great mass to it already.

I would chop in an instant if it was indica and be pissed for the time spent. I'm gonna grow it out if it will cooperate

Twelve! Omg, that's nuts. I wonder if 3 weeks of veg is long enough for a Panama seed? I have regulars that could be red, green or gold.

I'm just fukd of I keep this one. I will end up with great buds but daym. I didn't want to do that right now

Looking at all that HAZE from both sides of the family... I would say 12 weeks minimum. You cannot rush Haze. They take a long ass time.

You have helped immensely! Great information about the strain and bloom times. It's the old skool sativa that has me crazy, I love that shit! If it will bloom it will be worth it, the plant has great mass to it already.

I would chop in an instant if it was indica and be pissed for the time spent. I'm gonna grow it out if it will cooperate

Grow her out brother!!! You just have to be patient! And adjust her darkness schedule... You'll be good!

But I will be bitchy about the poor work on the genetics! Hope I dont get out on the naughty step. These are test beans.....

:naughtystep:

Well... In all honesty... That's what tests are for... Eventho we can look at it and say ok... If this were MY strain I wouldn't have released it to test on a major forum. But bottom line is it's a test. Sometimes they don't go as planned... Just gotta keep moving forward bro.... Like you are! May turn into a bountiful mistake.

Grow her out brother!!! You just have to be patient! And adjust her darkness schedule... You'll be good!

Well... In all honesty... That's what tests are for... Eventho we can look at it and say ok... If this were MY strain I wouldn't have released it to test on a major forum. But bottom line is it's a test. Sometimes they don't go as planned... Just gotta keep moving forward bro.... Like you are! May turn into a bountiful mistake.

I agree! Remember, I am trying to finish a lemon HAZE og auto. That won't take long....
:holymoly:

But I will be bitchy about the poor work on the genetics! Hope I dont get out on the naughty step. These are test beans.....

:naughtystep:
Not your fault you got crap genetics. Why we test, to separate the shit from shinola, may not help the tester, sure helps the rest of us choose strains. thanks DK!

Back