New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

over the years I think I've had 4 autos that didn't auto, total loss for me, after waiting and waiting no time time left to replant, big plants to the compost pile:shrug:
If I have to, I will throw this one outside and take a chance. Let the heat and insects have a go and see how it holds up! I'm sure it would love 95 degrees and high humidity

If I have to, I will throw this one outside and take a chance. Let the heat and insects have a go and see how it holds up! I'm sure it would love 95 degrees and high humidity
you never know, and at some point 12/12 or something close, I like this idea! Today is the Solstice, each night be a little longer now.

f I have to, I will throw this one outside and take a chance. Let the heat and insects have a go and see how it holds up! I'm sure it would love 95 degrees and high humidity

How many hours of sun do you get today? Might be as simple as put it outside when you want it to flower. As I am sure you know its a declining light regime from today on.

Will be a fun ride! This is how we learn as growers, I should actually veg another photo for when I cut the light schedule so I will have 2 going at once

Just keep in mind... Again.. a pure bred Sativa is not going to finish in 12/12. You will need more hours of darkness. So consider that when picking ankther photo to do along with it.

Unless your PK brand contains plant hormones, PK on its own has no connection to triggering flowering. Sometimes the Sativa genes. This is often the results of the breeder not taking a line to a stable generation.

are expressed as a phenotype

That's what I was basically saying... The breeder didn't take it to a stable generation before putting it out there.

Thanks bud, I'm going to reduce light an hour a week until the other plant is done. Nirvana super.lemon haze OG.

Gonna mess my schedule up, a lot! :bummer:

I feel your pain.... I wish breeders understood how important it is to NOT do shit like this. Not everyone is a commercial grower.

Super silver haze/ outlaw. Probably take a while!

Your talking 12 weeks at least. Of flower.

Just keep in mind... Again.. a pure bred Sativa is not going to finish in 12/12. You will need more hours of darkness. So consider that when picking ankther photo to do along with it.

That's what I was basically saying... The breeder didn't take it to a stable generation before putting it out there.

I feel your pain.... I wish breeders understood how important it is to NOT do shit like this. Not everyone is a commercial grower.

Your talking 12 weeks at least. Of flower.
Twelve! Omg, that's nuts. I wonder if 3 weeks of veg is long enough for a Panama seed? I have regulars that could be red, green or gold.

I'm just fukd of I keep this one. I will end up with great buds but daym. I didn't want to do that right now

Back