New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

There were several people who grew this same strain in the first seedstockers battle and had the same issue. I'm keeping duggy posted in that thread, wonder if it could be photo instead? How far can I cut back lighting before I mess up my auto that's budding?

How far can I cut back lighting before I mess up my auto that's budding?

I think the real question is how far can you cut back the light regime before you cut too far into the yields potential of the existing real autos. Damn bud, I wish I or anyone else knew that answer for sure!!

There were several people who grew this same strain in the first seedstockers battle and had the same issue.

Interesting!! If its a true photo and might require as much as 14 hours on, then the decision will be that much more difficult.

There were several people who grew this same strain in the first seedstockers battle and had the same issue. I'm keeping duggy posted in that thread, wonder if it could be photo instead? How far can I cut back lighting before I mess up my auto that's budding?

Who's Amnesia is it?? I grow in 18/6 and have had that problem a handful of times over the years. I don't think dropping it to that will help. It either buds up or doesn't. In my opinion it's a photo. If you don't want to cut into your yield can you move it into a closet or someplace dark for 12 hours?? I'm sorry bud but there's just no way around it.

It can't help it's genetics... I'll look back and see if I can see who's it is... Sounds like you got an early F1 or F2 of a photo being worked to auto that isn't bred far enough down the line to be mostly auto.

I like it! I tried to get reb to help but was told I made the cross so it was up to me. It's killing me not trying a few of these and see what they do

Sorry bud!! :bighug: didn't mean I wouldn't help lol just said you should have the honor...

I think I'd wait till I tasted the cross to come up with final name. I'm also sure I'd have 10 names before I decide:rofl:

That's what I do all the time... Best to wait until it's grown and smoked to pick a name!

Amnesia by seed stockers, day 25 and getting bondage

View attachment 910588

Got it... Gonna do some digging... Brb

Ok wow. You're looking at nearly pure bred Sativa...

Screenshot_20180621-001421.png

Screenshot_20180621-001408.png

My suggestion to you is drop it way down if you can put it in a closet or someplace secure in darkness for 12 hours at least to get it to flower... But to get it to BUD you may have to drop it to 14 or 15 hours of darkness...

I have grown Super Silver Haze 3 times and Everytime I've had to do that to get it to bud. It would pop pistils and nothing else.

So if you do keep it be prepared to have to do that. I would bet my entire harvest that you got an F1/F2 even F3 of the photo to auto...

:pass: hazes are a challenge to grow. Even more challenging to work to auto. :pass:

Not saying you can't still get a good harvest from it! You just may have to put it someplace else during darkness...

are u getting run off with just 1 litre of water
I guess i should post feed and watering. I am alternating a feed with a light water in between. Both are getting 1 ltr with nutes. Older girl is getting 2.5ml of Dutchpro Bloom A &B, along with the take root and multi total -1ml. Also calmag and silica. She also just got her first dose of explode, .25ml.
Little sister is getting the grow a &b, 3ml, and all the others except explode.
We will water each one 1/2 ltr distilled water in between feeds. Both are drinking it up.
We started out slow and light on nutes, since we had a few ph issues early on. I like the Dutchpro nutes so far.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ok wow. You're looking at nearly pure bred Sativa...

View attachment 920948
View attachment 920949

My suggestion to you is drop it way down if you can put it in a closet or someplace secure in darkness for 12 hours at least to get it to flower... But to get it to BUD you may have to drop it to 14 or 15 hours of darkness...

I have grown Super Silver Haze 3 times and Everytime I've had to do that to get it to bud. It would pop pistils and nothing else.

So if you do keep it be prepared to have to do that. I would bet my entire harvest that you got an F1/F2 even F3 of the photo to auto...

:pass: hazes are a challenge to grow. Even more challenging to work to auto. :pass:

Not saying you can't still get a good harvest from it! You just may have to put it someplace else during darkness...
Thank you rebel, your checking the lineage made up my mind. I will slowly drop the light schedule while the nirvana finishes. Then bloom this one out. I just love a sativa so I have to make this one bud out! A 75 or 80 day veg will make this and interesting plant to finish

I think the real question is how far can you cut back the light regime before you cut too far into the yields potential of the existing real autos. Damn bud, I wish I or anyone else knew that answer for sure!!

Interesting!! If its a true photo and might require as much as 14 hours on, then the decision will be that much more difficult.

Will be a fun ride! This is how we learn as growers, I should actually veg another photo for when I cut the light schedule so I will have 2 going at once

I was doing a test grow for a seedbank's possible new strains. I had a hybrid which 1 out of 4 reached preflower but at 100 days still had not flowered. I had to chop it. Sad, it was a very large bush and may have made massive bud, but I \t had to go as it was suppose to auto and never did. I pollinated one of the si\uccessful autos. 50% of the plants have the no auto issue. Hoping I can breed this pheno out of the line, the cross is a very good one.

Either put her on 12/12, or can her.

Day 52 and 50. No pistils from the amnesia, I'm not happy. It's a big, beautiful plant but not flowering. The nirvana lemon haze is building buds.

View attachment 920913

Back