New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

@Dudeski Oh, and I guess I owe you at least one or two of these :slap: during the time I have been away.... So have this one!

I just caught up on (most of) this thread.

:smokeout::cheers:

Edit:- Shows how long I have been out the loop.... I just gave Slater the rep.... lol.... fixed

Last edited:
is that the photo or auto Amnesia @Dudeski ?... I've just put a full of tent of 7 photo Amnesia by seed stockers into flower 2 weeks ago. Would be an interesting photography comparison to see their photo Amnesia against their Auto Amnesia

Happy Saturday Dudeski

:pass:
It's the auto.

Have a great day bud!

Dude, you never change.....
Just look at that poor girl being tied down hard in the second photo.... you just love your bondage, whips & chains :crying:

How ya been doing Bro :pighug:. I am back in the fold, after a short absence (life & stuff)..... But, enough of that, lets grow some stuff !
:pass:
Welcome back frogster. Growing is a nice distraction!

Ha
@Dudeski Oh, and I guess I owe you at least one or two of these :slap: during the time I have been away.... So have this one!

I just caught up on (most of) this thread.

:smokeout::cheers:

Edit:- Shows how long I have been out the loop.... I just gave Slater the rep.... lol.... fixed
Haha, it's all good! I have been neglecting this thread, trying to get some life back in it.

Day 38 and 35

20180606_190630.jpg

20180606_190625.jpg

Nirvana lemon haze OG

20180606_190619.jpg

Seed Stockers Amnesia

Back