New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

It’s funny you said this. Seeing dudeski’s problems with bugs had me consider the same thing. I know for a fact that every time I had bugs they came from the fresh batch of soil. I was going to google the ingredients in promix and see if I could build my own. Probably save a bunch of money too considering Walmart ships in larger quantities than the local shop.

This is my first time using this for my meds but it out perform other soil with my veggies. I added 30% perlite to it and it feels really nice! So we will see and it's cost friendly to.
Screenshot_20180527-080544.png
Screenshot_20180527-080447.png

It’s funny you said this. Seeing dudeski’s problems with bugs had me consider the same thing. I know for a fact that every time I had bugs they came from the fresh batch of soil. I was going to google the ingredients in promix and see if I could build my own. Probably save a bunch of money too considering Walmart ships in larger quantities than the local shop.
Peat, perlite and lime? Maybe some mycos

I get a few bugs in the window from my soil/compost, and it's been pasteurized at -50f. Just a few leaf hoppers, easy to kill by crushing them, they are slow. By the way Big, autocob + sola rocking the window again, some of the best I've done, thanks for da pocket sun!

I changed my mind on this soil I used it all in my Garden lmao I got something different for my Grow, gonna see how well these autopots work they was pretty easy to set up!!

Oh they work.... believe me.....

Caramel plant1 020.jpg

Back