New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Yes, it wasn't cloudy at all. One outdoor cj went 90 days, im just giing to be pressed for time. She was hit with pollen about 50 days ago
If you're growing her for seed more so than flower, I say things look absolutely perfect Dudeski! Beans looks strong and tiger striped. 50 days is plenty of time to ensure viability. If I was you I would not be stressing. Push her until the day you leave, and give her the chop right before you go.
Looking great over here man!

Thanks hashy! I have trying not to feed to heavy and was looking for some cloudy trichs. Will be smoking was isnt seeds or making butter but she was full on hammered with pollen naturally, dam boys.

I appreciate your checking me out. I have a lot to learn about selection, traits, all the necessary details. I will be watching and learning!

Looks like a great job given the obstacles you've had to face. Keep updated on how the seeds work out for ya bro. Good job

Looks like a great job given the obstacles you've had to face. Keep updated on how the seeds work out for ya bro. Good job
Thanks Johnny, i think my biggest problem is my growbro! Im not always certain he does what he says he did and when. Lol, he is spoiled, got plenty of top shelf smoke and aint working as hard as he was. Lol, but daym, hes only 80, wtf! The DP is one fine smoke if you like sativa, and its a large producer. We make lots of coconut butter with it.

Ohhh @Rebel :kiss:

Look what I found......

20171106_195956.jpg

Just from chopping it up to dry. The buds are covered in trichs, daym! But, my fykn stoned ass buddy hadn't watered her for 4 days, fuk fuk fuk. Would have been nice to had some moisture in her at the chop. Still tons of seeds in the buds just like you said.
Im really getting worried about him especially since i dont get over there as often as i should. :doh:

Back