New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Day 72 and 45. Still rocking, drinking and getting phat ! Well CJ is and the euphoria is on a mission now that the 6500k is pumping the photons on her ass. Gotta View attachment 819783
View attachment 819784 get buds building so she got a top coat of big up powder. Will get watered in tomorrow or Wednesday.
Dudeski, when you say top coat, how much did you actually sprinkle in her pot? I'm wanting to get some dry nutes for next grow but, wouldn't know how much to apply in this situation. Really not sure in any.
Dude, those are cool pics of nice looking plants. :thumbsup:

Dudeski, when you say top coat, how much did you actually sprinkle in her pot? I'm wanting to get some dry nutes for next grow but, wouldn't know how much to apply in this situation. Really not sure in any.
Dude, those are cool pics of nice looking plants. :thumbsup:

Thanks stedimed, im using 1 tsp usually. The big up powder was only a half tsp this time. The measurements are given per gallon of water and i have just improvised. Not burned anything, yet! Just started using guano with no issues. I think it takes longer to break down but im happy with that since quantity isn't my goal. The aurora nutes have been good used along with the gdb and not expensive.

Thanks stedimed, im using 1 tsp usually. The big up powder was only a half tsp this time. The measurements are given per gallon of water and i have just improvised. Not burned anything, yet! Just started using guano with no issues. I think it takes longer to break down but im happy with that since quantity isn't my goal. The aurora nutes have been good used along with the gdb and not expensive.
Thanks, looking forward to using GBD's soil on next grow that's why I'm asking. Want to have some supplements on hand, not after quantity either. Just for wife and I so quality Meds., most important. :thumbsup:

Did anyone watch the video on the last page? Yes, its long but for me as a rookie grower wanting to learn it explains a lot. Ive watched it twice so far.

Did anyone watch the video on the last page? Yes, its long but for me as a rookie grower wanting to learn it explains a lot. Ive watched it twice so far.
That's how I'm going to end my night Dudeski, vape some Crinkle for my back and enjoy this video. I used Tad's soil on my last(first) grow, had a self inflicted problems through out but still grew some delicious Meds. (Noob)
I'm really excited about using GBD's for my next, it's with Autos in mind. Thanks

That's how I'm going to end my night Dudeski, vape some Crinkle for my back and enjoy this video. I used Tad's soil on my last(first) grow, had a self inflicted problems through out but still grew some delicious Meds. (Noob)
I'm really excited about using GBD's for my next, it's with Autos in mind. Thanks
:d5:enjoy, i will be around tomorrow! Have a great evening

Time for an update. Its harder to get by and check on the girls since the new job started.
Day 79 on Cinderella Jack, 51 for auto euphoria. Cindy is eating fans so she won't be long. Trichs are clear. Euphoria is drinking heavily! My problem is dealing with an 80 year old stoner tending to the plants. Hes over watering the one not drinking and not giving enough to the thirsty one. Dang stoners, whadda ya gonna do... :shrug:

DSC02003.JPG
DSC02004.JPG
DSC02005.JPG

@Dudeski you could get autopots and tell him his days of watering are over.
how do you think he would react to that?:crying::pass:

Back