New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

You know I love me some Dave Mason!!!

:pass:

I know! I saw him last year in concert and hope to see him again. Its a must see show, and ive seen a bunch. Dont know if you have that album but i wear it out! He is amazing live.

I know! I saw him last year in concert and hope to see him again. Its a must see show, and ive seen a bunch. Dont know if you have that album but i wear it out! He is amazing live.

You two brought back some great memories! My first taste of Dave back in the day! Thank you both :cools:
Bet my brother still has the orig. vinyl, have to check :thumbsup:

Thats one great song! He played it in his concert. He is a badass. I still have some vinyl, somewhere

20171013_183819.jpg

Critical Neville Haze with a one year cure!

Details on the girls in a little while

The Cinderella Jack is making seeds, visble seeds! Im stoked, plucked about 8 just to check them. Firm, dark, spotted, with loads mire to go. She is in day 63 and may got at least 3 more weeks. Im going to ease up on the nutes, some. She will be getting some oregonismxl, recharge and elemental (ca/mg) in a couple days. Still drinking plenty.

20171013_183050.jpg
20171013_183103.jpg

20171013_183113.jpg
20171013_183129.jpg
20171013_183149.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics, will get the camera next time.

20171013_183121.jpg

AutoEuphoria had some training, would be over 2 ft tall if not. Hoping for some better secondary colas. Day 35 and she got some bat guano top dressed tonight in between the regular feed. Pushing to learn how much is too much. No bloom nutes yet, seabird guano once stretch stops. She just isn't drinking as much as i thought she would.

The main wanted to be the queen! I pulled her hard twice but i guess it wasn't enough. I will see what i can do tonight but shes started preflower pretty heavy now. Thanjs skell

Training looks pretty good to me! The only thing i would do a bit different, is pull the main stalk over a bit to create a bit more of an apical dominance competition with the secondary branch tips.

Back