New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Auto Euphoria day 58. Still not got a good handle on her problem, but i am working on a solution. Anyone want to chime in? @Waira

20171106_200823.jpg

20171106_200827.jpg

20171106_200816.jpg

:baby::woohoo::baby: Dude' gots baa-bee beans!! :hump: ...stout and healthy looking too... get us a nice close-up!

...ooOOoo,...:drool: - that bud pic just showed up! Holy crap, she's silver-grey with resins! :d5: :clapper:.... nice ripe color too,...that's the CJ right? How's she smell brudda? ...gotta :slap: for that!:greenthumb:

Yup, CJ with the sister d pollen! Seeds went almost 60 days with her. Lots of tiger stripes, im stoked! I should get pics Wednesday when i go back. Smell is fruity, earthy and something that I couldn't describe, still smelling green. I really have to run this with no pollen, wow its nice. Will be interesting to see what the babies turn into :smoking:

The euphoria is stinky as hell now! Packing the buds on now, but my buddy aint focused these days. Its making it difficult to give them what they need.

20171106_190259.jpg

Using the trimbin to cut her up was just perfect! Seeds fell thru the openings made it so easy. I will be doing a full review of the product. Its really nice.

You can see how little water she had the last few days.

:baby::woohoo::baby: Dude' gots baa-bee beans!! :hump: ...stout and healthy looking too... get us a nice close-up!

...ooOOoo,...:drool: - that bud pic just showed up! Holy crap, she's silver-grey with resins! :d5: :clapper:.... nice ripe color too,...that's the CJ right? How's she smell brudda? ...gotta :slap: for that!:greenthumb:

Thank you sir!

Yup, CJ with the sister d pollen! Seeds went almost 60 days with her. Lots of tiger stripes, im stoked! I should get pics Wednesday when i go back. Smell is fruity, earthy and something that I couldn't describe, still smelling green. I really have to run this with no pollen, wow its nice. Will be interesting to see what the babies turn into :smoking:

The euphoria is stinky as hell now! Packing the buds on now, but my buddy aint focused these days. Its making it difficult to give them what they need.

Awesome bud!! And damn....even with all of that energy going to seed production look at all of those crystals!! The way you are describing her, sounds like the same plant i had outdoors this summer....I WANT MORE!! :D

Awesome bud!! And damn....even with all of that energy going to seed production look at all of those crystals!! The way you are describing her, sounds like the same plant i had outdoors this summer....I WANT MORE!! :D

Well, i am the proud owner of a shitload of these. May be regular beans but they do need to find a place in the soil. Id like to cross it back to the cj or at least to the auto euphoria.

I like a sativa, go racin. :woohoo::woohoo:
:woohoo:

Back