New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

oh yeah, forgot to ask about her!... Our buddy GS ran one last year, right? How's she stank, too? :eyebrows: I'm eyeing her for the grow list,... you grow buddy, can you leave him specific notes and instructions, like on the fridge so he can't miss them? That's got be be frustrating as hell,..:wall:
...Mmm, I think it's going to be a bomb cross Dudeski, a real terpene treat!
..TrimBin looks shweeeet,...might have to consider it, maybe test drive it at the shop! Oh, I have scissor recommendation for you, you'll never go back to the others: Chikamasa B-500sf- :wiz: -- I have a review here in that Cannazone section,... so very nice!

Well, i am the proud owner of a shitload of these. May be regular beans but they do need to find a place in the soil. Id like to cross it back to the cj or at least to the auto euphoria.

I like a sativa, go racin. :woohoo::woohoo:
:woohoo:

Ive been back and forth what i am going to do in my cabinet...my amber and blackstone are not looking good at a young age(17days). I am considering ditching them and starting something bigger like CJ in a week or so.

oh yeah, forgot to ask about her!... Our buddy GS ran one last year, right? How's she stank, too? :eyebrows: I'm eyeing her for the grow list,... you grow buddy, can you leave him specific notes and instructions, like on the fridge so he can't miss them? That's got be be frustrating as hell,..:wall:
..TrimBin looks shweeeet,...might have to consider it, maybe test drive it at the shop! Oh, I have scissor recommendation for you, you'll never go back to the others: Chikamasa B-500sf- :wiz: -- I have a review here in that Cannazone section,... so very nice!

Ha...i was going to buy some of those scissors...the only place with a good deal i could find was in Japan....and they would not have arrived in time to get them before my harvest was done so i abandoned them for the time being.

Yes, i have to get some of those scissors! I was going to dig through your thread for the name of them. The friskars have seen their better days.

For trimming the bids are really nice, heavy plastic and seem durable. For seed harvests they dont get any better!

Ive been back and forth what i am going to do in my cabinet...my amber and blackstone are not looking good at a young age(17days). I am considering ditching them and starting something bigger like CJ in a week or so.

Grow the cj just like you did the euphoria! PLEASE Mine went 87 days inside

what are they running up your way GS? Even on Amazon, under about $24 is hard to beat and be sure of getting the real deal,... that Fl coating is KEY,...

That friggin CJ outdoor in limited impressed the hell out of me...hmmm i think i have some decent trich shots...yield pretty decent for limited light(7 hours or less), minimal mold and prime potency
IMG_5550.JPG
IMG_5674.JPG

IMG_5556.JPG

... that's not bad, these are not cheapo units, the steel is excellent, and the blades so sharp the cut flesh easily! ...But these aren't the Fl coated units mate,... I think the "F" needs to be in the model designation..? certainly in the description,...

Back