New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

:biggrin: :dragon7:-- ask, and ye shall re-ceiveth! :bow::greenthumb:... Dudeski, just watch the leaves carefully for more atypical signs of fan tapping/defc's, especially at the tops, where most micronutes hit,... many of those are key catalysts/reaction facilitators in metabolism, so may be more key that ususal for seed production,... if you don't already, look into a micronute supplement; my fav' is Earth Juice Microblast,... what nute line do you use? .....simply cautionary here: sometimes when folks use multi-part ones, they may "improvise" mixing ratio's between them, usually to reduce N inputs,.. but when doing so, often the tinkering leads to one part of the line up being shorted,.. since the different parts of the nute line-up have different secondary and micronutes in them (often due to certain nute compounds having chemical incompatibility with some others), when you go off program, parts of the complete nutrition are lost,.. then, along comes Mr SNAFU! :doh:
... brudda, if this make the phatness betting it will, you might do well to learn you some sex reversing- :eyebrows: :pimp:

:biggrin: :dragon7:-- ask, and ye shall re-ceiveth! :bow::greenthumb:... Dudeski, just watch the leaves carefully for more atypical signs of fan tapping/defc's, especially at the tops, where most micronutes hit,... many of those are key catalysts/reaction facilitators in metabolism, so may be more key that ususal for seed production,... if you don't already, look into a micronute supplement; my fav' is Earth Juice Microblast,... what nute line do you use? .....simply cautionary here: sometimes when folks use multi-part ones, they may "improvise" mixing ratio's between them, usually to reduce N inputs,.. but when doing so, often the tinkering leads to one part of the line up being shorted,.. since the different parts of the nute line-up have different secondary and micronutes in them (often due to certain nute compounds having chemical incompatibility with some others), when you go off program, parts of the complete nutrition are lost,.. then, along comes Mr SNAFU! :doh:
... brudda, if this make the phatness betting it will, you might do well to learn you some sex reversing- :eyebrows: :pimp:

Reversing will have to be explored! This is what im using

http://www.aurorainnovations.org/dry-nutrients-player-pack.html

In a base of gbd. Its done well, no ph problems with water. I had to give something simple since their caretaker is an 80 year old stoner! The Uprising Foundation is what i used as a micronute. The 3 part uprising nutes seem to be a well balanced routine. I haven't used guano at all, been scared of burning them. I dont get monsters because of my caution. I am thinking of experimenting on the auto euphoria with guano.

I used Uprising grow and the yellowing stopped. My plan is to keep using it along with the bloom.

Thanks again!

Is there a reversing thread here?

:crying: oooo, you nast-teh! :yoinks: Doing it with Sister "Hairy Mary" Discipline?? :hump::vibe:...:haha:.... this is the Cindy Jack? That is gonna be so phaa-aat! :pimp: ...Sissy Dissy is damn fine smoke, great sweet/fruit/little spice aromatics, po-tent! But paired up with terp' monsters like C99 and JH, it's a winner already,... I just can't imagine where the aromatics will end up! I'm betting exotic fruit/citrus strong, depending on the C99 pheno,.... :d5:
...I would chat with some breeders here about nutrition during seed productions,.. I know there are some tricks to keep the cases from getting too hard, other development aspects,... Start with Reb, but knock on Mephisto Mitch's door, or GBD,.. Magic,.. Space Brudda,... Full Duplex,... see how they tinker with feeds/supplements to make the best seeds! :thumbsup:
hmm, sounds good Waira, and be sure to report back your Khanness, lol

Some might say feed grow and bloom,and some do it that way. I feed as normal. The branches i pollinate always go necro well before the rest of the plant. Ive tried the no cal mag (said to create a tough outter shell) ive also useds cal mag and i have not seen problems. I think the best thing to do when crossing strains is to let them grow naturally, it is when i start giving "special treatment" everything wants to go haywire.
hmm, once again, less is more

hmm, sounds good Waira, and be sure to report back your Khanness, lol

Hello TA! Im glad to have all the wisdom being shared here as i thought my nervous growing was over. Lol

I hope to have another update tonight or tomorrow. How are things your way? Yiu get more snow? I guess it will be a couple weeks before your ice road is finished.

Hello TA! Im glad to have all the wisdom being shared here as i thought my nervous growing was over. Lol

I hope to have another update tonight or tomorrow. How are things your way? Yiu get more snow? I guess it will be a couple weeks before your ice road is finished.
it's the back and forth season, the snow is being slowly rained off, temp staying 34-36, cold muddy mucky mess, lol, slipping and sliding, making camp chores a bitch

be quite a while untill river freezes safe enough to travel, still wide open, although could start freeze- up any day, I'm thinking it'll be at least a couple of weeks before significant icing

it's the back and forth season, the snow is being slowly rained off, temp staying 34-36, cold muddy mucky mess, lol, slipping and sliding, making camp chores a bitch

I wouldn't know what worse, the muddy mess or those cold temps you get! I bet the pups are a muddy mess

Back