New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

I wouldn't know what worse, the muddy mess or those cold temps you get! I bet the pups are a muddy mess
The dogs in good shape. The day before yesterday afternoon it started snowing. That morn I cut all the tall grass(standing straw) in the yard, huge pile of dog bedding covered up as the first flakes came blowing in.

Have you gotten any fish lately? I know getting the cabin finished was a top priority.
The dogs in good shape. The day before yesterday afternoon it started snowing. That morn I cut all the tall grass(standing straw) in the yard, huge pile of dog bedding covered up as the first flakes came blowing in.

Have you gotten any fish lately? I know getting the cabin finished was a top priority.
just been eating fish people bring by, haven't set the net for the dogs, water has been so high my slew mouth eddy has been none existent and haven't had time to hunt up a new new spot

Day 25 for the auto euphoria and 47 i think for the VERY pollenated Cinderella Jack! Did a little training on the euphoria to change things up a bit.
DSC01993.JPG
DSC01992.JPG

Sorry matey...i didnt get a few tags!! I am sure you already know the answer!!
No need to be sorry, you have been taking care of business! Yes shes knocked up, down, and all around. Im really excited but my buddy isnt because he just wants smoke. Lol, daym stoner

No need to be sorry, you have been taking care of business! Yes shes knocked up, down, and all around. Im really excited but my buddy isnt because he just wants smoke. Lol, daym stoner

Next time bud!! Try the selective gig next time you want seeds...get a few branches done, and get those top branches seed free!! ;)
Looks like cindy is quite a size now? I might try to on purpose stunt one this winter...waiting on a few portal seeds(citrus noir and spirit walker) and i am going to fire up asap.

My biggest problem is that i cant really put anything outside, so they did the nasty in the tent! I am going to give a selective dusting to the euphoria, very small amount! Not sure the pollen will stay fresh past it. Only need a couple weeks. Then, i can go for a male next year and try this again.

Back