New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

She had a party with 2 of rebs studly sister Ds! :woody:

I would say gravid and them some. Will she need more N? I have no idea what to do.

Thanks reb, will make for an interesting cross.

Shit I forgot to mention yes like Waira said.. I usually give my mothers a bit higher ml per gallon when knocked up... A bit more N should do ya!

Shit I forgot to mention yes like Waira said.. I usually give my mothers a bit higher ml per gallon when knocked up... A bit more N should do ya!

I gave her a dose tonight. Just hope she doesn't want peanut butter and pickles!

Thank you so much for all you do. It means the world to me reb.

I think that the grow feed has helped, she will get more!

20170928_164452.jpg
20170928_164507.jpg
20170928_164518.jpg

:crying: oooo, you nast-teh! :yoinks: Doing it with Sister "Hairy Mary" Discipline?? :hump::vibe:...:haha:.... this is the Cindy Jack? That is gonna be so phaa-aat! :pimp: ...Sissy Dissy is damn fine smoke, great sweet/fruit/little spice aromatics, po-tent! But paired up with terp' monsters like C99 and JH, it's a winner already,... I just can't imagine where the aromatics will end up! I'm betting exotic fruit/citrus strong, depending on the C99 pheno,.... :d5:
...I would chat with some breeders here about nutrition during seed productions,.. I know there are some tricks to keep the cases from getting too hard, other development aspects,... Start with Reb, but knock on Mephisto Mitch's door, or GBD,.. Magic,.. Space Brudda,... Full Duplex,... see how they tinker with feeds/supplements to make the best seeds! :thumbsup:

:crying: oooo, you nast-teh! :yoinks: Doing it with Sister "Hairy Mary" Discipline?? :hump::vibe:...:haha:.... this is the Cindy Jack? That is gonna be so phaa-aat! :pimp: ...Sissy Dissy is damn fine smoke, great sweet/fruit/little spice aromatics, po-tent! But paired up with terp' monsters like C99 and JH, it's a winner already,... I just can't imagine where the aromatics will end up! I'm betting exotic fruit/citrus strong, depending on the C99 pheno,.... :d5:
...I would chat with some breeders here about nutrition during seed productions,.. I know there are some tricks to keep the cases from getting too hard, other development aspects,... Start with Reb, but knock on Mephisto Mitch's door, or GBD,.. Magic,.. Space Brudda,... Full Duplex,... see how they tinker with feeds/supplements to make the best seeds! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I got lucky to have the Cinderella Jack going and ended with Sister Discipline males! One of the males was the stinkiest plant that have grown and shot up like a rocket. Its day 47, i think and getting the best and mist viable seeds would be a dream come true. I will look thru FDs alf thread too.
I will gladly take and advise in feeds since i dont use bottle nutes and are in a base soil of gbd.

@gbd @Magic @FullDuplex @Rebel would you mind offering and feed tips for this girl? She is 100% knocked up, not just a little dusting. I'm grateful for Afn and tge fine people here. Full Duplex and the alf thread started my crazy dream but my grow buddy still calls them contaminated! Lol he inly wants bud and seeds are a nuisance to him. Dang stoner

Oh yeah, I got lucky to have the Cinderella Jack going and ended with Sister Discipline males! One of the males was the stinkiest plant that have grown and shot up like a rocket. Its day 47, i think and getting the best and mist viable seeds would be a dream come true. I will look thru FDs alf thread too.
I will gladly take and advise in feeds since i dont use bottle nutes and are in a base soil of gbd.

@gbd @Magic @FullDuplex @Rebel would you mind offering and feed tips for this girl? She is 100% knocked up, not just a little dusting. I'm grateful for Afn and tge fine people here. Full Duplex and the alf thread started my crazy dream but my grow buddy still calls them contaminated! Lol he inly wants bud and seeds are a nuisance to him. Dang stoner
Some might say feed grow and bloom,and some do it that way. I feed as normal. The branches i pollinate always go necro well before the rest of the plant. Ive tried the no cal mag (said to create a tough outter shell) ive also useds cal mag and i have not seen problems. I think the best thing to do when crossing strains is to let them grow naturally, it is when i start giving "special treatment" everything wants to go haywire.

Last edited:
Some might say feed grow and bloom,and some do it that way. I feed as normal. The branches i pollinate always go nacro well before the rest of the plant. Ive tried the no cal mag (said to create a tough outter shell) ive also useds cal mag and i have not seen problems. I think the best thing to do when crossing strains is to let them grow naturally, it is when i start giving "special treatment" everything wants to go haywire.

Thanks! I'll feed normal, i use dry nutes, top dressed and not too heavy handed. My first time with pollen and wasn't planned! I had to take advantage of the sister d pollen. I just wanted a chance at decent seeds. Thanks for the help.

Some might say feed grow and bloom,and some do it that way. I feed as normal. The branches i pollinate always go necro well before the rest of the plant. Ive tried the no cal mag (said to create a tough outter shell) ive also useds cal mag and i have not seen problems. I think the best thing to do when crossing strains is to let them grow naturally, it is when i start giving "special treatment" everything wants to go haywire.

Im going to piggy back on what @Magic said, i do nothing out of the norm with them.. When you start messing with things and adding this to take care of that shit starts to go haywire. Just like when new growers are trying it out for the first time, they rush to fix an issue, and then by the time that they actually post the problem we have compounded issues because they leave out the part where they heavy handed something.

Just let them rock and from the sounds of it they were open pollinated, you are going to have more seed than you know what you do with after that.

Couple main things to note.

1. Make sure that they have at least 3-4 weeks to mature, you can check them here and there to see what stage they are in but at the same time dont do this too often. At week three take a look at a few spots on the plant, crown of main colas, side branches, and then under growth. Youll most likley see several different stages but i would base what you see on the middle ground.

2. Since this is a open pollination (what i gathered from reading) let that plant finish, let her consume the Primaries, secondaries, and even into the sugar leaf to get the most mature seed out of the plant. Your not going to get much quality smoke here, itll work and be good, but not Great. @Waira said it best and that is the plant puts all of its energy into the seed production, so fan consumption is going to happen faster, and her resin production is also going to go down. I usually use plants like this for butter or oils as after shucking all that seed you have shake left, no actual buds.

3. Seed removal, if in fact the whole plant was pollinated, let her dry out, there is no real need for the cure as the buds are waste, or that is how i look at it due to the fact that the resin content is low and they are pretty much a mess after. Once dry place into a fav container and shake. Itll get most of the seed if not all out if they are dry enough. Id recommend letting them air dry for a good 2 weeks. I like to go three or so and then into containers for a few days and then into the freezer. Proper storage is key here so all that seed isnt wasted.

Last edited:
Im going to piggy back on what @Magic said, i do nothing out of the norm with them.. When yo start messing with things and adding this to take care of that shit starts to go haywire. Just like when new growers are trying it out for the first time, they rush to fix an issue, and then by the time that they actually post the problem we have compounded issues because they leave out the part where they heavy handed something.

Just let them rock and from the sounds of it they were open pollinated, you are going to have more seed than you know what you do with after that.

Couple main things to note.

1. Make sure that they have at least 3-4 weeks to mature, you can check them here and there to see hat stage they are in but at the same time dont do this too often. At week three take a look at a few spots on the plant, crown of main colas, side branches, and then under growth. Youll most likley see several different stages but i would base what you see on the middle ground.

2. Since this is a open pollination (what i gathered from reading) let that plant finish, let her consume the Primaries, secondaries, and even into the sugar leaf to get the most mature seed out of the plant. Your not going to get much quality smoke here, itll work and be good, but not Great. @Waira said it best and that is the plant puts all of its energy into the seed production, so fan consumption is going to happen faster, and her resin production is also going to go down. I usually use plants like this for butter or oils as after shucking all that seed you have shake left, no actual buds.

3. Seed removal, if in fact the whole plant was pollinated, let her dry out, there is no real need for the cure as the buds are waste, or that is how i look at it due to the fact that the resin content is low and they are pretty much a mess after. Once dry place into a fav container and shake. Itll get most of the seed if not all out if they are dry enough. Id recommend letting them air dry for a good 2 weeks. I like to go three or so and then into containers for a few days and then into the freezer. Proper storage is key here so all that seed inst wasted.

Thanks you sir! Exactly what I was hoping for to get me through! The buds do look like seeds are the main priority. Oh yeah, plenty of pollen was spewed in the tent. I will just let her go. I hope that it still goes a "normal " time, im not in a hurry. Running auto euphoria too, got about 80 days left on her and she will probably get a very small dusting too! Why waste good pollen, right. I will keep posting along. Thank you so much! I will try to pass along the valuable information shared!

Back