New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Omg @Rebel he absolutely reeks! They both do. The second just exploded in growth too. Im sure Cinderella Jack is gonna be full of seeds. No need to be sorry about males, thats just a chance we take. Im excited to get a little pollen. Plus starting a auto euphoria that may get a small dusting too. Im gweedy.
Just wont get to smoke some of the sister d, this time. I hope to have plenty of extra seeds!

You and your family are in my prayers. Breathe, center and focus on what you can.

That's great news on the reeking! Terp profile should carry over nicely! Thank you for the kinds words brother!

View attachment 803410
I think cindy is knocked up!

@Rebel what do you think?

Yeah i would say she is!!

For the future....if i am doing some fun breeding, i grow a man until he is putting on some balls. Observe the nut development closely. One well formed(but before they open) i chop a few branches(and kil the rest of the plant) and put in a container of water by a window away from the females over a ceramic plate. The balls will continue to form and release the pollen onto the plate which is easily scraped with a razor blade. Then i use it with a paintbrush and selectively "paint" collected pollen onto a lower bud or two of selected females giving 8-10 nice mature seeds per site. Its a good method to breed and still smoke, as long as you have viable pollen stored up.

*if i was you, i would collect pollen from the males and kill them. The cindy jack appears to be in such early flower you might not get full on seeded. This way you might be able to control how much seed she gets, clean the room and get some more females started for future selective breeding using the collected pollen.

The question you have to ask yourself is...."How many seeds do i want of this particular variety?" If its hudreds or potential a thousand, then by all means leave the males going to continuisly dump pollen on the female. But if you only need a dozen or two i would use the above method.
Ive done some breeding and got completely seed free weed except fro the branches i pollinated and the process is simple. Use the above and then select a lower branch from the designated female. Put a piece of tape so you know what branch. Put plant in a still air environment and put damp paper towels on surround branches. Paint pollen on preflower on the designated branch, and leave for a few hours, then use another damp paper towel to shield the branch and use a mister bottle to soak the branch(to deactivate the pollen). Boobm a single branch with lots of seed, and the rest of the plant seedless. Mix it up and do a branch with pollen from one male and another branch with pollen from another male.

View attachment 804736

View attachment 804737

Sister Discipline turned out to be a nasty boy, doing his think when and where he wants! Im in heaven as both the girls above are gonna get some...

@Rebel thanks again!

Everything 912 said is exactly what I do and would have said lol so thanks GS for that! Sorry for the delayed reply brother...

He most certainly did!! That's some serious pollen!! Can't wait to see that cross!! Yowza!!

Everything 912 said is exactly what I do and would have said lol so thanks GS for that! Sorry for the delayed reply brother...

He most certainly did!! That's some serious pollen!! Can't wait to see that cross!! Yowza!!

Ha!! Maybe i am not as breeding ignorant as i thought!! :DWowsa....now thats a shot of rep rebel!! Thanks kindly!

That's great news on the reeking! Terp profile should carry over nicely! Thank you for the kinds words brother!

Im thinking it should be named Jacks Rebellion. I had to work in some kind of gratitude for your work in this! But im open to any other suggestions. My buddy has bad allergies, and the pollen is wearing him out! I told him tough shit, its only a few more days. We put the last few big stems in a glass and got it out of the tent.

Day 38 for Cinderella Jack, 30 inches tall. Really excited about this girl!

20170919_164636.jpg

@912GreenSkell micro grow candidate?

AutoEuphoria, day 11. Can't believe that we put another large strain in the tent! Lol, will hope no one gets lost in there

20170919_164646.jpg

Since my thread is rambling I wanted to update. Both are in Biobizz light mix and the bottom third has gbd soil ammendment added. Also used some Oregonism XL to get some life. Feeding them weekly by top dressing various aurora dry nutes. Foundation, grow and bloom. Also occasionally add their Elemental, ca/mg supplement. I have their guano but not used.

Can anyone tell me if this gal is with seed? She should be with that bad boy that was in her room! @912GreenSkell @Rebel

I have more pics, hopefully better but will be a while before I can post.

Cool stuff going on here man. I have some catching up to do in here because i dont get notifications on this thread and a few others for some reason:pass:

Back