New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

She is on day 44 and has really been eating the fans. I know this isnt righr but has only gotten bloom nutes lately. Should I feed N? Whats best for seed making, i think she got hosed with pollen. Thats boy really put out!

DSC01979.JPG

@FullDuplex is it normal for a pollinated plant to seen N starved and eat fans pretty quick? The rest looks happy and healthy. I have been using bloom nutes more than grow the last 2 weeks. Day 44

those look like primary fans, the large ones that we see form first. Shes chewing on them pretty good here.

Can you do me a favor? Get me some shots of the actual fans, that way i can see margins and lines on them to make sure that nothing else is coming into play. I do see that they look like they are eating them normally but i do see some droop in them too? Whats the moisture content of the soil, and the reason that i ask this is over water can sometimes show as N def in older leaf. If there is no blotching then that is not the case.

those look like primary fans, the large ones that we see form first. Shes chewing on them pretty good here.

Can you do me a favor? Get me some shots of the actual fans, that way i can see margins and lines on them to make sure that nothing else is coming into play. I do see that they look like they are eating them normally but i do see some droop in them too? Whats the moisture content of the soil, and the reason that i ask this is over water can sometimes show as N def in older leaf. If there is no blotching then that is not the case.

No blotches, i didn't think of too much water! My grow is at my buddys house. He is 80 and smoking waaayyy too much good smoke. Lol, i will ease him up on the water. The pot seemed heavy earlier. I really appreciate your checking out the pics. My first time with pollen, ill probably have a plant full of seeds.

I will get a few more pu5cs tomorrow.

:bighug:dudeski mon! :jointman:... for what it's worth, i know seed production is an enourmous drain on plant reserves,.. she's making concentrated little packages with everything a seedling needs to live off of for a short while,.. how knocked-up is she? :eyebrows: - just a few branches, or is she gravid,...:rofl:

Back