New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Thanks skell! Really in grow mode now but im not sure what to do about the males. I wanted pollen to make seeds, but both sister discipline have shown to be male. One tall, 27 inches now! The other short, slower. Which pollen should I use? Im afraid that its been released already so cindy may be seedy smoke. Thats cool, i just wanted a little bit of control. Any suggestions @912GreenSkell or @Rebel ?

I started a AutoEuphoria tonite for smoke.

Pics next post

20170905_191627.jpg

Cinderella Jack

Im just really wanting to make some seeds, should be a nice mix no matter which pollen. Im afraid that cindy jack is gonna give seedy budz, all of tgem. Lol, will have a great stash of seeds though . Thats my biggest goal, not needing to buy them if there us ever a problem.

:pass:

Thanks reb! Ih my buddy absolutely loves his mug, that is the best present he got. At 80 drinking out if his Appalachian custom mug.

How are you doing? Well i hope

I love to hear that!! Awesome!!! Glad he loves it! We're hanging in! Been a rollercoaster summer... I'm ready for fall!

View attachment 798851

View attachment 798852

15 inches on day 20. @Rebel , you have no idea how happy i am. Aint it beautiful

GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks skell! Really in grow mode now but im not sure what to do about the males. I wanted pollen to make seeds, but both sister discipline have shown to be male. One tall, 27 inches now! The other short, slower. Which pollen should I use? Im afraid that its been released already so cindy may be seedy smoke. Thats cool, i just wanted a little bit of control. Any suggestions @912GreenSkell or @Rebel ?

I started a AutoEuphoria tonite for smoke.

Pics next post

Sorry to hear they both ended up male! Damn! I would keep the bigger, more vigorous male. Does he smell?

Omg @Rebel he absolutely reeks! They both do. The second just exploded in growth too. Im sure Cinderella Jack is gonna be full of seeds. No need to be sorry about males, thats just a chance we take. Im excited to get a little pollen. Plus starting a auto euphoria that may get a small dusting too. Im gweedy.
Just wont get to smoke some of the sister d, this time. I hope to have plenty of extra seeds!

You and your family are in my prayers. Breathe, center and focus on what you can.

Back