New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Im trying to be around as much as work and life allows, not smoking is just one of those bumps in the road. The potential new job thing has turned into the Mt Everest climb!
Im not a happy camper

Well, its been a while! My last two plants turned out small but did provide some more smoke for the jars. Worst part is i still cant smoke due to changing jobs.

The good news is that the next round of seeds have been put into the soil! On tap are a Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack in a 5 gallon bag and two Sister Discipline in 2 gallon bags. First time trying either sized pots.

@912GreenSkell @Rebel

Well, its been a while! My last two plants turned out small but did provide some more smoke for the jars. Worst part is i still cant smoke due to changing jobs.

The good news is that the next round of seeds have been put into the soil! On tap are a Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack in a 5 gallon bag and two Sister Discipline in 2 gallon bags. First time trying either sized pots.

@912GreenSkell @Rebel

I'm here bro!! Can't wait to see this grow out! :pop:

Got back from a weekend on the river and have new life! All 3 sprouted, one sister discipline had a partial shell hung.

Im really excited
20170813_190329.jpg

CJ

20170813_190333.jpg

SD

20170813_190339.jpg

SD with stuck shell. Not sure if it opened up today, haven't heard yet.

Back