New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Took these last night. Starting to smell like dirty hippy, cat pee and diesel. Thats what im getting anyway.

20170707_183739.jpg

20170707_183743.jpg

I have heard great things about the Socal Cat Piss, for a while I craved the beans only to find there are none. Rare Dankness made their Cougar Piss, a cross of SoCal Cat Piss, but as it happens my funds never lined up with the availability. I have grown Chernobyl, her legendary stench was Kellogg's Corn Puffs and Cat Piss. Terpenes aaaahhhh. Good Times. :pass:

how you be @Dudeski Khan?, I've have 5 sour d going, 2 tall phenos and 3 shorter. the shorter ones are going fast, amazing bud up! Must be getting close to harvest for you

Im doing pretty good @trailanimal ! Yes both are really close but nothing too exciting to see. The rough start really hurt them. Im curious how the Sour D is going to smoke. Our first Dinafem and the excitement is high.

This round is winding down, chop is soon. Mexican Airlines in a day or two and the Sour diesel when the trichs tell me to. Day 65.
Neither are big, blame is on me and the bugs but at the end there will still be good, organic meds in the jars. That is the most important thing.

20170724_124841.jpg

Back