New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

The girls are drying out, finally, but had to get some cal/mag watered in so they got food too. Day 30. The Dinafem genetics are amazing! My first time with them. I gotta get some posts in their thread.

20170619_090624.jpg

Sour Diesel

20170619_090630.jpg

Mexican Airlines, she has been happy the whole time, bugs and over watered!

The girls are drying out, finally, but had to get some cal/mag watered in so they got food too. Day 30. The Dinafem genetics are amazing! My first time with them. I gotta get some posts in their thread.

View attachment 767415
Sour Diesel

View attachment 767417
Mexican Airlines, she has been happy the whole time, bugs and over watered!
I'm impressed with the Dinas also, strong plants!

Sour diesel is playing catch up! What a fine plant to grow. my first Dinafem ever and I am grateful for the opportunity. She is a beauty.

20170627_123725.jpg

Mexican Airlines is starting to build buds, i think she is done stretching. Neither plant is putting out a smell yet.

20170627_123734.jpg

Looking good @Dudeski. Beautiful ladies you got there. Glad the bug issue is almost over with. Hope you're are feeling better, and that you can partake in some cannabis soon. :pass:

Last edited:
Looking good @Dudeski. Beautiful ladies you go there. Glad the bug issue is almost over with. Hope you're are feeling better, and that you can partake in some cannabis soon. :pass:
Thanks! They are starting to get happier, im trying to leave them alone. Im feeling much better for sure. Hopefully just a couple weeks before i can have a little medicine for the spirit.

Day 44, i have been slacking! They are being top dressed with dry nutes, roots foundation and bloom. Building buds is such and amazing process to watch.

20170705_091356.jpg

Sour Diesel

20170705_091401.jpg

Mexican Airlines

Back