New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Yes, ph is what got me here! Im liking using supersoil and tweaking it to help it last the whole grow. Water only and not worrying about ph is nice

View attachment 709852
Day 25. THC Bomb grew 2 inches overnight

Beautiful plants and your setup is nice and clean. I just replaced a component of my bottled nutes so the next grow I am going to go organic. I am going with the KIS soil and the nutrient recharge pack or whatever it is. They are out of Washington and the shipping is 28.00 for me so it would be 128.00 for about a year or more worth of grows. Thanks for the tips.Also that is some crazy growth there.

Beautiful plants and your setup is nice and clean. I just replaced a component of my bottled nutes so the next grow I am going to go organic. I am going with the KIS soil and the nutrient recharge pack or whatever it is. They are out of Washington and the shipping is 28.00 for me so it would be 128.00 for about a year or more worth of grows. Thanks for the tips.Also that is some crazy growth there.
Im glad that you are getting to try it! @MediScrogs swears by it. I may have to just pay the shipping cost and be happy.

Since we only run 2 at a time its easier to maintain. Gotta replace the filter after this run and do another cleaning. Wish I could get my buddy to run a third plant in there

Im glad that you are getting to try it! @MediScrogs swears by it. I may have to just pay the shipping cost and be happy.

Since we only run 2 at a time its easier to maintain. Gotta replace the filter after this run and do another cleaning. Wish I could get my buddy to run a third plant in there

I do 4 at a time and was vegging 3 along with it. With the soil change I would go to 4 only. I run 24-0 schedule so it will counter the electric bill. I think if you can get past the shipping and just go for it and like you said be happy that's what i decided because the pros outweigh the cons. Just throw a third in there and tell him the other two were lonely:smoking:

I do 4 at a time and was vegging 3 along with it. With the soil change I would go to 4 only. I run 24-0 schedule so it will counter the electric bill. I think if you can get past the shipping and just go for it and like you said be happy that's what i decided because the pros outweigh the cons. Just throw a third in there and tell him the other two were lonely:smoking:

I wish it was that easy! I may try 2 gallon pots and tell him it will be easier since he does the watering . Let me know when you get the soil.

I wish it was that easy! I may try 2 gallon pots and tell him it will be easier since he does the watering . Let me know when you get the soil.

LOL gotcha. have done 2 gal and have had a nice brooklyn sunrise that yielded 2oz. i don't know what size it is but they like that shape of pot since the roots funnel down. I have often thought about doing 10 -15 of that style but don't want to have to water that much especially during flowering. If I were to do that auto pots would be the way to go but yeah 4 of those would make a nice sog.
IMG_20161210_120052.jpg

Back