New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Makes sense that's where the roots live and make use of the good soils nutrients. I have thought about switching from happy frog to Roots or something of that nature. I am actually happy with my mix of old and new marsh 300 watt and a new viparspectra 300 watt. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a cob but I am a total budget grower. I am learning with each run. Good job and very sweet set up and a nce clean grow area too.
Roots is good, ive been using greenlite lately. More coco than peat. I think just adding extras to you soil makes a huge difference. Earth worm castings is a great start. I top dress with them for a slow natural food release.

The both yours are good lights. I have several 300s. One is converted to have 2 cobs, so you are on your way!

Roots is good, ive been using greenlite lately. More coco than peat. I think just adding extras to you soil makes a huge difference. Earth worm castings is a great start. I top dress with them for a slow natural food release.
The both yours are good lights. I have several 300s. One is converted to have 2 cobs, so you are on your way!

I haven't heard of greenlite before but then again our grow store has 15 different types so they may. I am going to go that way on the next bean I drop in. I am sure they have a organic soil with more cocoa if not I can always just get a bag of it. That is my goal to just do the panel conversion on the 300's I never thought of that. I will also go with castings thanks for the tips bud. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I haven't heard of greenlite before but then again our grow store has 15 different types so they may. I am going to go that way on the next bean I drop in. I am sure they have a organic soil with more cocoa if not I can always just get a bag of it. That is my goal to just do the panel conversion on the 300's I never thought of that. I will also go with castings thanks for the tips bud. :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Greenlite is by roots/aurora. I highly recommend recharge as well but its a little pricy. Very good stuff, its a dry ingredient you can top dress or mix with water. Fulll of beneficial goodies to feed the soil

I will have to check that out. I have a feeling that I can get that soil either ordered or they have it here.Organic growing is the way most people grow around here at least the growers I know. I really appreciate the little tips and info. I have the basic grow skills now it is time to start expanding and experimenting with a few different things. I finally purchased a PH meter after using the drops for over a year and that should up the quality. I am convinced 2/3 of my problems have started right where they usually do right at the ph level.ground zero.

Yes, ph is what got me here! Im liking using supersoil and tweaking it to help it last the whole grow. Water only and not worrying about ph is nice

20170302_103355.jpg

Day 25. THC Bomb grew 2 inches overnight

Im just doing what i have learned here. Good soil and light and they grow. I really like the cobs but i do believe that a good spectrum mix of light helps, however it is provided. But good soil im learning and its the life of the plant!

Thanks guys

Looking good man! Sweet setup for sure... I'm thinking about my grow after this one that's about to start up... I know I know I'm crazy and need to just relax, but hear me out. Once I get more funds in a month or so I wanna add in some COBs, but like you said having a little extra color spectrum can def help. What if I took my mars 600 and put it in the middle with 4 cobs surrounding like a box? With a dimmer would it still be too much for a 3x3 ya think?

Back