New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

20170228_184759.jpg
20170228_185034.jpg

Day 23 and they are loving the cobs!

Nice to see they like your Cobs !!

Looking like perfection. Happy green baby girls! :thumbsup:

Rock on bro!:headbang:

Im really excited! The THC bomb is really taking off, but the genetics of the Mexican Airlines is what i cant wait to try. She has odd growth, staggered nodes, but is still putting out new growth. I will have to trim her more. I think my cobs,are keeping her short.

Your cobs are doing great!!.. idk the more I read and search journals I think I like the idea of short plants. Especially with my two shorties right now. Lol.
Mexican Airlines is definitely on my to do! Your going to have two killer smokes for sure. Can't wait to see these bud up!

Your cobs are doing great!!.. idk the more I read and search journals I think I like the idea of short plants. Especially with my two shorties right now. Lol.
Mexican Airlines is definitely on my to do! Your going to have two killer smokes for sure. Can't wait to see these bud up!

Good stuff there,they look awesome great job so far. I am looking forward to seeing how you bring these along I might learn something!
Im just doing what i have learned here. Good soil and light and they grow. I really like the cobs but i do believe that a good spectrum mix of light helps, however it is provided. But good soil im learning and its the life of the plant!

Thanks guys

Im just doing what i have learned here. Good soil and light and they grow. I really like the cobs but i do believe that a good spectrum mix of light helps, however it is provided. But good soil im learning and its the life of the plant!

Thanks guys

Makes sense that's where the roots live and make use of the good soils nutrients. I have thought about switching from happy frog to Roots or something of that nature. I am actually happy with my mix of old and new marsh 300 watt and a new viparspectra 300 watt. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a cob but I am a total budget grower. I am learning with each run. Good job and very sweet set up and a nce clean grow area too.

Back