New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Looking good man! Sweet setup for sure... I'm thinking about my grow after this one that's about to start up... I know I know I'm crazy and need to just relax, but hear me out. Once I get more funds in a month or so I wanna add in some COBs, but like you said having a little extra color spectrum can def help. What if I took my mars 600 and put it in the middle with 4 cobs surrounding like a box? With a dimmer would it still be too much for a 3x3 ya think?
The 600 converted would give you around 120 watts from 6 cobs. With cobs it's around 60 par watts what you have now is close to 50 par watts but drawing more. I'd convert the 600 first as its fairly inexpensive to do

The 600 converted would give you around 120 watts from 6 cobs. With cobs it's around 60 par watts what you have now is close to 50 par watts but drawing more. I'd convert the 600 first as its fairly inexpensive to do
yeah but he literally just bought it.

@NugNoob I got my 400 cornered by 4 50w cobs.. but I'm not fiscally responsible. The Mars lights work well and while yours are still under warranty I'd not mess with them.

yeah but he literally just bought it.

@NugNoob I got my 400 cornered by 4 50w cobs.. but I'm not fiscally responsible. The Mars lights work well and while yours are still under warranty I'd not mess with them.
The reason for adding cobs isn't to increase the lifespan of the light. If that was the case I'd say the same, run it till the warranty is finished. Achieving more light per watt means you will need less overall wattage and that's the reason you see so many people converting.

20170306_090504.jpg

Day 32 and the girls are going strong. The Fastbuds Green Crack is stretching more and the THC bomb just wont quit. She got her canopy evened out today!

20170309_104047.jpg
20170309_103657.jpg
20170309_103702.jpg

Greenlite is by roots/aurora. I highly recommend recharge as well but its a little pricy. Very good stuff, its a dry ingredient you can top dress or mix with water. Fulll of beneficial goodies to feed the soil
Dude &Scotty Approved ! Lol

Back